Bernie Whips Mosley

Posted by Monza972 
Bernie Whips Mosley
Date: December 23, 2008 03:03PM
Posted by: Monza972
Bernie Ecclestone's mischievous sense of humour has returned in the latest edition of his personalised annual Christmas card.

Last year, the F1 Chief Executive poked fun at the McLaren-Ferrari spy scandal, depicting a nervous Ron Dennis being handed a gift-wrapped present by former chief designer Mike Coughlan.

And now, despite pushing for Max Mosley to quit amid this year's sex scandal, the FIA President is the butt of Bernie's latest Christmas joke.

The cartoon shows Mosley whipping an F1 team member, as his pitwall monitor depicts a woman in fishnet stockings and high heels.

Other F1 personnel are seen clutching sore bottoms, the Daily Star newspaper said, while 78-year-old Bernie brandishes bandaids.

The message inside the card reads: 'Usual team punishment, just a special for Christmas. Have a happy one. Bernie.'

Asked if he thinks Mosley will be offended, Ecclestone said: "I don't know. We'll see."

I can't stop laughing at this. However annoying Bernie is, his xmas cards are the best ;)
Re: Bernie Whips Mosley
Date: December 23, 2008 03:33PM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
Date: December 23, 2008 04:44PM
Posted by: msater
Hah, that´s quite good! Anyone got Bernie´s Christmas card from last year? :);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);):);)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: December 24, 2008 03:12AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
;) that's great!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy