No more F1 for me (current at least)

Posted by elio2012 
No more F1 for me (current at least)
Date: October 23, 2020 09:59PM
Posted by: elio2012
F1, like other sports, has become so infested with politics that I dont want to watch anymore.
I am going to stick with watching old races from the 80s, 90s, etc and not waste my time. Makes me sad, but there you go.
Doesn't help that no one is able to really challenge Mercedes.

I am hoping that one day both those issues are gone away. But maybe other forms of motorsport will have taken over by then.

Only good thing right now is the new interesting tracks in use. But that is not enough.
Re: No more F1 for me (current at least)
Date: October 24, 2020 09:59AM
Posted by: thestig88
I totally understand.
Date: October 28, 2020 10:50PM
Posted by: jaguarcatalonia
So basically, you keep into F1, just not into actual races. Hope you keep playing GP4 anyways.
Date: October 29, 2020 08:04PM
Posted by: elio2012
oh yes, I am super into making mods for GP3, as much as ever, and I am working through watching the 1986 F1 season. Plenty of races to watch. Lets hopes in a few years new races are worth watching.
Date: November 12, 2020 01:12PM
Posted by: Isaint
Totally in agreement. Still have love for Gp4 and older seasons but to be honest cant remember last time I tuned into an F1 race. Its a complete farce.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: November 17, 2020 03:00PM
Posted by: quickslick
agreed too, i'm already no longer interested for a longer time in f1 and stepped back into the older seasons. i don't need this crap what they so called 'F1'
Date: November 23, 2020 11:39AM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Yep, haven't watched a race in years, and don't think I ever will again. You can't undo the last ten years of 'progress' - halos, crap sounds, low engine capacity, faster and faster cars that take every corner flat and ruin circuits. F1 will never get any better than it is now, and it's currently the worst it has ever been.

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy