Marko sees "bulls" disadvantaged

Posted by Toki 
Marko sees "bulls" disadvantaged
Date: April 17, 2012 08:59PM
Posted by: Toki

Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko has made the rule changes and the new race car for the disappointing results so far responsible.

". Sebastian Vettel needs a car that certain conditions are met - and this, our car is not the only way he can play this 'Vettel' factor," Marko told the television station "ServusTV": "We have in the car not the superiority, which we had last year. This is due to several technical changes that were deliberately enforced against Red Bull.

Marko as an excuse but it will not be accepted. "But that should not excuse the fact that our car is not on the level at which it will be the car is not good, and there is no trust, and shattered the course confidence of Vettel. Thus he makes mistakes he has not done before. "

In the championship standings after three races of the season ranked Vettel with 28 points in fifth place, behind championship leader Lewis Hamilton in the McLaren-Mercedes.

Even Vettel's Australian team mate Mark Webber (36 points) is placed better in fourth.

"Mark has been insensitive to the driving behavior. He needs just four wheels, so shall he live. How to respond, then he will come. Vettel can not," says Marko.

Source: Sport1 *translated with Google*

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.
Re: Marko sees "bulls" disadvantaged
Date: April 17, 2012 09:15PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
I dislike Helmut Marko with a passion...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: April 17, 2012 10:02PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
The best car is always fought against in terms of reg changes, The 88 McLaren the 97 Williams The 2002 & 2004 Ferrari.

I don't like the way the FIA do it but it's not a Red Bull thing it's a "fan's spectacle" thing. They somehow think slowing down the best car makes the sport better.

If someone smashes everybody by 2 seconds. It's the other's jobs to catch up, their the one's who's fault it is. The FIA need to stop IndyCarring our sport and let it be the pinacle it is

In response to Marko - ye he's an arrogant German ************************************** lol

Date: April 17, 2012 10:31PM
Posted by: chet
I should keep reminding myself, although I hate Horner, there's always a bigger paddock pr*ck.

What a complete idiot. The rules were not changed to hinder RedBull, surely we saw last year the Mercedes powered car's, at least Mercedes were the ones who developed their engines to make better use of the rules!

Interesting that he has specifically said Vettel needs a certain car. I guess like Jenson. I still think Vettel will come strong sooner than later.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: April 18, 2012 12:52AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
It's not against Red Bull at all its the allow an innovation for a year then ban it thing... like Mclarens DRS, Brawn DD etc etc. The Merc DRS version will probs be banned next year.

He's a miserable twat. It offends me that he still graces F1 with his putrid smell and necrotic looks.
Date: April 18, 2012 12:39PM
Posted by: J i m
Marko says some fairly hilarious things at the best of times but my personal favourite was the sacking of Alguersauri & Buemi for want of a better description 'not winning races'. He tried to back up the decision with a lame inferred reference to Vettel's victory at Monza in 2008 whilst completely ignoring the fact in 2008 the RBR and STR came from the same design office and the more powerful STR Ferrari combination was more often than not as competitive (if not more competitive) than the slightly underpowered RBR Renault combination.

Since then the F1 regs have moved to prevent such chassis sharing between sister teams and STR have had to design and build their own cars again, yet somehow Alguersauri & Buemi were supposed to beat the car which is designed by Adrian Newey who is widely acclaimed to be the best designer in F1 for well... almost ever.

So yeah.. Take a truck load of road gritter with everything Marko says.

Date: April 18, 2012 04:15PM
Posted by: ferrariman
Toki Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.radioformula.com.mx]
> 05_20_31_HelmutMarko_reuters.jpg
> Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko has made the rule
> changes and the new race car for the disappointing
> results so far responsible.
>
> ". Sebastian Vettel needs a car that certain
> conditions are met - and this, our car is not the
> only way he can play this 'Vettel' factor," Marko
> told the television station "ServusTV": "We have
> in the car not the superiority, which we had last
> year. This is due to several technical changes
> that were deliberately enforced against Red Bull.
>
> Marko as an excuse but it will not be accepted.
> "But that should not excuse the fact that our car
> is not on the level at which it will be the car is
> not good, and there is no trust, and shattered the
> course confidence of Vettel. Thus he makes
> mistakes he has not done before. "
>
> In the championship standings after three races of
> the season ranked Vettel with 28 points in fifth
> place, behind championship leader Lewis Hamilton
> in the McLaren-Mercedes.
>
> Even Vettel's Australian team mate Mark Webber (36
> points) is placed better in fourth.
>
> "Mark has been insensitive to the driving
> behavior. He needs just four wheels, so shall he
> live. How to respond, then he will come. Vettel
> can not," says Marko.
>
> Source: Sport1 *translated with Google*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy