Kimi Raikkonen's 2007 and 2008 Helmets
Date: June 25, 2008 08:12PM
Posted by: Monza972

Title: Kimi Raikkonen's Helmets (2007 & 2008)
Author: Monil (Monza972)
Build Time: Who Counts That? :P

Thanks To: Big Big Thanks to Montyn (Great.M.Surfer) and DAiMON whose helmets helped me even more in making these. Without them, it would've been a very unprecise helmet. Thanks Guys :D
Thanks to all the guys at GPG for all the support you gave me and ideas on how to make it better than it was. Keep Rocking! :D
Geoff Crammond for Creating This Game
Thanks to the GPG Server guys for hosting this file. Hope you keep hosting even more stuff!

Other Projects: Jenson Button HANs for Arai 2005
GPaedia Update 2006 - Full Season
Formula 1 2007 Loading Screens For Grand Prix 4

Forthcoming Projects: GPaedia Update 2008 - Full Season
Formula 1 2008 Loading Screens For Grand Prix 4

Bugs: *AMD Sponsorship (2008 Helmet)
The AMD's White Canvas, as you will be able to see, is streched out and over than what it is on the real helmet. As I worked on this 2008 version from my 2007 one the side "Iceman" section were a bit then and different now (On the real Helmet I mean), due to that I haven't been able to fix that. Sorry :(

******Installation******

**NOTICE** Make a backup of your WAD files or CSM Directories as I am not responsible for anything that happens with your game and/or computer...

There are two folders which contains the Helmets for Grand Prix 4. One is the 2007 helmet with all the NT helmets and one with the Tobacco versions which were used in Monaco and China. The NT and The Tobacco version both contain another folder which contains the helmet with the "AMD Phenom" Sponsorship used around the Canadian GP onwards. The top however remains the same everywhere except for the Tobacco Changes.

You won`t need to rename anything as I`ve put everything in order so all you need to do is to copy the files into your Grand Prix 4 WAD or your CSM Directory (You may need to rename a couple of things as it depends on the mod how each file is) and Launch Grand Prix 4!

Enjoy!

******License/Other Information******

These helmets are NOT to be used in any mod without my Permission and doing so will only make matters worse. If you would like to use them, please drop me a PM at Grand Prix Games.

These Helmets Season are exclusive to

*Grand Prix Games
[http://www.grandprixgames.org/index.php]

YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO UPLOAD IT ON YOUR SERVERS, WEBSITES, FORUMS.
YOU MAY USE THE WEBSITE LINK ON YOUR WEBSITES, FORUMS to Link FOR DOWNLOAD!!!

©Monza972 - 25th June 2008

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2008 11:18PM by Monza972.
Attachments:
open | download - Raikkonen.jpg (195.3 KB)
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy