Mayweather vs De La Hoya **SPOILERS**

Posted by -Mikey- 
Mayweather vs De La Hoya **SPOILERS**
Date: May 06, 2007 06:55AM
Posted by: -Mikey-
I can't believe there isn't a thread on this. The richest fight in boxing history!

Just finished. Mayweather wins by split decision. If you go on points, he should've won. If you go on the fight, you have to give it to De La Hoya.

Enough to deserve a rematch, but Mayweather says he will retire. I doubt it! De La Hoya is gonna analyse everything and decide his future (he is 34).

I would love to see a rematch, and for De La Hoya to knock that cocky bugger on his arse, flat out. ;)

Re: Mayweather vs De La Hoya **SPOILERS**
Date: May 06, 2007 02:38PM
Posted by: ralv585
for my money, boxing doesn't get any better than Manny Pacquiao, i'm filipino, so i'm a nit biased, but he is just so exciting, he throws and throws, his trilogy with morales was a classic, shame he knocked him out in round three, he could have dragged him into the 7 round at least.

but yeah, mayweather is pound for pound the best boxer, but you would never pay to watch him.

Re: Mayweather vs De La Hoya **SPOILERS**
Date: May 07, 2007 06:10PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Mayweather will never be considered up there with the best pound-for-pound fighters because he fights boring. Fair enough, it works, but its not good entertainment. De La Hoya is awesome, so I'm a bit sad he lost :(

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy