kobe bryant (NBA)

Posted by kaid 
kobe bryant (NBA)
Date: March 25, 2007 11:52AM
Posted by: kaid
I don't know if anyone is following the nba league here but Kobe Bryant from the La Lakers is making history by scoring 50pts or more in 4 straight games. He is now the 2nd player in history to accomplish that. hopefully he can get 5 straight games in a row.

Kobe Bryant scored 65, 50, 60 (3 Games) Highlight NBA

Kobe Bryant 50 points Vs. NOK

Re: kobe bryant (NBA)
Date: March 25, 2007 12:01PM
Posted by: SexySam182
I know I've been following it all week
You reckon hes gonna get 50 against the Warriors this evening?

Date: March 25, 2007 12:10PM
hmmm tbh don't know the warriors are also pretty strong lately with 5 straight wins. It's gonna be difficult but i think he could pull it of.

Date: March 25, 2007 02:31PM
Posted by: ralv585
his wife is so hot!

Date: March 25, 2007 09:34PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Kobe's been doing it all for himself, not for the team of course. But as long as the Lakers keep winning it's not too bad. But Kobe has always been very much for himself and not his teammates
Date: March 25, 2007 10:02PM
Everyone can only say nice things about him while the Lakers are winning. But when he scores 50+ and the Lakers lose everyone will call him selfish etc

Date: March 26, 2007 06:47PM
It is selfish. He took 37 shots in the 3rd game he scored 50+ points, getting 20 in. How many points did his teammates have? How many assists did Kobe have? Did it go to overtime? Those things always need to be asked... I deem him selfish regardless of the final result. And yes I do know he is a great player but am unsure of his teamwork ethic
Date: March 26, 2007 10:17PM
ah he didn't make it by scoring 43 points against the warriors.
@guimengo - he isn't my favourite player either because his selfish play. But i think if he didn't played like that the lakers wouldn't win a lot. Who else could score besides bryant from the lakers? maybe odem and radmanovic. But that's it if comes to the lakers. So i think it's better that he tries to score as much as possibble.

Date: March 26, 2007 11:13PM
I think the real test would come if the Lakers landed a big free agent this summer (KG, Carter?) and then see how many shots he takes then

Date: April 25, 2007 09:57AM
Posted by: Webber Fan
You can call Kobe a selfish player but was same when he played with Shaq and he won 3 championships. He just doesnt have right teammates, ok maybe Odom, but Lakers need someone like KG and they should get him. And he has about 8 or so assist per game, I think its solid when you know he scores 50+.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: April 25, 2007 05:42PM
I can't see Vince Carter moving there because he'd battle for Kobe's position and those guys don't like sharing their spot, even though Vince could possibly play Small Forward. Maybe Kevin Garnett would go but I don't think the Lakers would have cap room to afford his salary, unless they got rid of a lot of guys.
Date: April 25, 2007 06:39PM
Yeah Carter wouldnt fit at all, they would both compete for the same baskets. If Garnett went he could take care of the inside scoring and rebounds and lets Kobe mop up the outside they would compliment each other. Kobe and Carter would be much worse than Carmelo and AI were even originally (although they are working now :))

Date: April 26, 2007 05:05AM
Allen Iverson is a disruptive punk without any consideration or notion of anything ;), complete idiot who just happens to be great playing basketball. And he's much worse than Kobe when it comes to taking shots...
Date: April 26, 2007 09:15AM
But Iverson had rubbish team mates virtually all his career, now hes got good back up from Melo, Nene and Camby hes scored less and given out way more assists. Kobe was stil selfish even playing with Shaq...

Date: April 26, 2007 08:29PM
Allen couldn't allow other big name guys with him ;), and if anyone was starting to show up he'd have to make himself appear as the best one again to bring that young guy down.

Allen's a punk, he almost managed to cause trouble even in Denver again, luckily he basically got shot down ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy