All hail the All Blacks, or "The Death of English Rugby"

Posted by -qwerty- 
Its funny, everyone has been saying he had a great game, and I was hoping he would but I didn't see him do much until the try he helped set up. It was really nice, he switched position with Wilko for the move, and got it straight to tindall who offloaded beautifully, and Robinson finished brilliantly :D

I want otherwise too impressed, but I think he should play for all the games if he can tbh, as tindall looked great at outside centre!

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
He'll only get better though, so maybe by World Cup time he'll be right in his groove. I think England will improve markedly actually by the time September rolls around.

Solid win by the Irish I see
And the Italians get a win! Bravo!

Ireland smash England, well done!

And every Aussie S14 sucks!!! :(

Kurtley Beale, my player to watch has been putting in very solid performaces for the 'Tahs, could be a World Cup bolter, especially as Larkham's gone down injured again. Watch for the Wallabies to go out at the quarter finals.
excellent stuff from Ireland really, i was worried after the french game that Croker was jinxed, but then i reckon England were severely hampered without Jason Robinson.

Now I'm just hoping we get to see Thomas Castaignede play for France before the Six Nations finishes!!! Fingers crossed
ENGLAND BEAT FRANCE!!!! :D :D

I thought we thoroughly deserved it, too. We often dominated them up front, and always had at least parity there. From that the backs laboured through the phases - admittedly, not terribly fluent (particularly in the first half), but a couple of outstanding bits of play lead to tries, and I thought Strettle had another stonking game, he looks very, very handy indeed!

If I was england coach, I'd stick with Gerraghty at 10 and Catt at 12, they know each other's games from playing together at london irish, and gerraghty looked amazingly good today. Catt started poorly, but soon began to boss the backline brilliantly! Great individual running to set up the try, too.

We're still miles off being any good at all though :(

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
bit of a surprise result that, and even more so the Welsh losing to Italy! What's going on there??

throws the championship wide open which is great! does it go to points for and against if teams are tied on championship points? I would expect it to be a three way tie this year if it doesn't.

Super 14 is throwing up some surprises as well- the SA teams are doing very well, Kiwi teams are as strong as ever even without their All Blacks and us Aussies, well, the less said about us the better!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy