Pro Evo 5 World Cup

Posted by ralv585 
Pro Evo 5 World Cup
Date: June 27, 2006 02:01AM
Posted by: ralv585
considering the tournaments on, anyone fancy recreating a classic duel? or the whole tournament itself?

my name on there is Rubydoobydoo,

if you create a room, make the password gp4

so if you want to play, let us know your user name here, so we can find you on the server, preferably the english one

see ya!
Re: Pro Evo 5 World Cup
Date: June 27, 2006 03:28AM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
I'll play yer, sure :)

See how many people we get first :)

This is for pc, right?

H E L L O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2006 03:28AM by Daniel Knott.
Date: June 27, 2006 03:41AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I'll be in , starting July 20th ;)
Date: June 27, 2006 04:00AM
Posted by: gin
what difficulty?

Date: June 27, 2006 04:27AM
I don't think it makes any difference in multiplayer? I always play on 5/6 star anyway (depending on what's unlocked / available)

H E L L O
Date: June 27, 2006 01:56PM
@ gui, why 20th july?
@daniel knott yes, its the pc version

Okay, seeing, as i've got a little interest, time to make some rules, which can be changed depending on what the community think.

Lenght: match time 10mins extended to 15 for semi's and final

Teams: we have a draw for teams, so its fair, you cant represent your own nationality or gui will just walk it.

Players: depending on how many players we get, we'll start from the second round, if less than 16, say 13, then the 3 additional places will be taken up by 3 players who have already lost, these 3 players are chosen depending on how many goals they scored, so its like the olympics, fastest losers get another chance.

Lag: the first match we play together, play in a window for 5mins, just to test to see if there is any lag, so you can tell the other guy through the forum that it is unplayable and you need to disconnect. If this occurs, try differnt servers until find one that is playable, if not, buy a plane ticket and go to each others house to play each other.

Disconnect: if you disconnect because of network issues, and this happens in the first half with scores tied then you can replay the match. if you disconnect in the second half, scores still tied, your opponent will decide whether to have a rematch.
if you are losing and you disconnect, you forfeit the game, if you are winning and you disconnect, the match will be restarted.
If you disconnect because your rubbish, then your just rubbish.

Pauses: 3 per game, which increase to 4 in the semi's and final

Injurys: these must be turned on, although they cant carry to the next game, it still has to be on

Fixtures: games will be posted in this thread, depending on your time zone, most games will kick off 11pm GMT london, although you can arrange a time that suits both players.

Results: although no-one can watch the game, a degree of honesty is required, a screenshot may be required if there are 2 diffenrt results be said.

Finally, if i've over looked something, then let me know about it, and know about tweak to the rules as well.

Chao!
Date: June 27, 2006 05:40PM
We could say that injuries mean you can't play that player in the later games or something. I dunno how that would work though, with light injuries and everything.

Something we could do is cumulative cards and suspensions though :). You don't tend to get cards in pes for cycnical fouls though, which takes the piss a bit.

Will people be able to give tips on reducing lag and stuff when the time comes? Whenever I've played against someone, in the second half I always get lag from them, except the last game I played I didn't. It's like they are deliberately lagging :(

Also, I was beating someone 2 - 0 with morocco and then They we "editing their team" at half time and stuff and the time went to 0 and the screen went black, so I thought it was loading, so it did this for ages and eventually, the connection was "lost" and the person had disconnected. The pisstake was, it put it down saying that they had won the game 3 - 0, like I had disconnected, when it was in fact them that disconnected!!!!!!!

H E L L O
Date: June 27, 2006 06:12PM
I said July 20th because I'll be here in Rio de Janeiro until the 18th, arrive the 19th back home, and will need some time to get the game working over the internet, so I'll need Daniel's help :p
Date: July 05, 2006 01:44AM
hello? hello?

this idea is about a week old, and we've only got 4 people interested, don't know if i should promote it in the off topic or other games forum, what do you think Daniel Knott and gui?
i'd say a minimum of 8 would do.
Date: July 05, 2006 02:23AM
off topic ;)

H E L L O
Date: July 05, 2006 04:54PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Microsoft football rules them all ;)
Date: July 05, 2006 08:51PM
Other Games section ;-)

And are we doing national teams or just clubs?
Date: July 05, 2006 09:11PM
@gui, national teams, and when thats done, we can have a go at the champions league!
Date: July 05, 2006 09:48PM
I think we shouldn't be allowed to play with Brazil, England, Italy, France. On PES 6 England is as good as Brazil ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy