Rite Aid Outlaw Showdown at Lowe's Motor Speedway

Posted by Guimengo 
Rite Aid Outlaw Showdown at Lowe's Motor Speedway
Date: May 25, 2008 07:57PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I am surprised there's no topic for this, oh well you baboons know nothing about real racing for real men, with real cars without any aids.

Well, Dewease ended up winning but my favorite, Lucas Wolfe, didn't get as lucky. He retired from 2nd with a hole in the fuel line :(.
Wooo! Dewease hasn't made a single mistake through the entire race. He really deserved it. True domination!

And my other favorite driver, Joey Saldana, ended second! Perfect weekend for me! I really love his agressiveness, really going for it, trying to overtake at every spot possible!
He got lucky with his outside move, but Lucas really deserved to get his 1st win! Big shame though
He was a bit lucky though, but hell, he came from far away!

Yeah, Lucas should've won though, but his time will come!
Nick, you are a big fanboy of Joey Saldana and you smell like tomatoes.

Re: Rite Aid Outlaw Showdown at Lowe's Motor Speedway
Date: May 26, 2008 12:38AM
Posted by: Paco
I agree with Gui, Lucas has great potential and deserved better.

I'm against sigpics
Definitely deserves a seat in F1, not crappy Nascar or IRL. If not F1, maybe go spend some time doing Turismo Carretera.
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely deserves a seat in F1, not crappy
> Nascar or IRL. If not F1, maybe go spend some time
> doing Turismo Carretera.

Yeah because Turismo Carretera is clearly a much more epic series than the ones running the Daytona 500 and Indy 500.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Can somebody explain WTF Gui's on about? Is this Craftsman Trucks or some other support race I'm completely clueless about?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

no, no Nascrap or similar. Google for World of Outlaws ;)
I'm sorry can we just back up for a sec, did I just get called a baboon?
Re: Rite Aid Outlaw Showdown at Lowe's Motor Speedway
Date: June 08, 2008 04:32PM
Posted by: IWE
Guimengo Wrote:
> no, no Nascrap or similar. Google for World of
> Outlaws ;)

Its similiar as long as they are driving only some sircle tracks.. ;)

I used to play 'World of Outlaws Sprint Cars' (demo version) some years ago and Iw seen some race highlight videos.

As entertaiment (specially for kids or drunken people) it seems to be ok. But as motorsport serie its on same level with Nascar and tractor pulling. :P

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Epic?

Indeed you'd be right. World Of Outlaws is an outstanding series to watch, with some extremely talented drivers. Just ask Montoya.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
MikaHalpinen Wrote:
> I'm sorry can we just back up for a sec, did I
> just get called a baboon?

I'm sorry sir but you may have the wrong topic ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy