Your take on this?/

Posted by chet 
Re: Your take on this?/
Date: January 15, 2007 05:13PM
Posted by: senninho
Don't they also have the silly blocking rules in force at the moment? I seem to remember someone getting a drive-through penalty in a previous race for shutting the door in a forceful manner. That may have had a lot to do with Wilson leaving such a big gap.

Date: January 15, 2007 05:46PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
yeah you cant block...

but he was that far from the inside of the corner its crazy

Date: January 16, 2007 01:43PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Hmmmmm....

At first I thought it was a legit move, but looking at it a few times over, Wilson seemed to turn in, then sees Bourdais steaming in and goes straight to give him room to get alongside, Bourdais locks his rears, back end kicks out and drifts into the side of Wilson, I would say its more Bourdais fault but I'd put that down to a racing incident :)

But TBH, Bourdais has done alot worse than that ;) Usually involving Paul Tracy then blaming on Paul Tracy :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2007 01:48PM by Ianwoollam.
Date: January 16, 2007 02:57PM
Ianwoollam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> But TBH, Bourdais has done alot worse than that ;)
> Usually involving Paul Tracy then blaming on Paul
> Tracy :)

HALLLEGHLOOOUGHA! someone besides me see's the point!

Date: January 19, 2007 11:21PM
Posted by: Red Sam
But its normally PT's fault ;)

Put it into context too - last lap of the last race of the year, Bourdais probably wouldnt have gone for it at other stages in the season,

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: January 20, 2007 12:53AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Let me guess, Denver 2006?

I remember that one :) Thats the one Tracy said he was getting his own back on Bourdais for all the other incidents with him lol :D

Your right in 06 Tracy did some shockers, gotta be careful though, Neil will have a fit if we say anything bad about Tracy :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: January 20, 2007 01:29AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Yeah? If Neil sucks up to PT in real life as much as he does here, then PT is getting his moneys worth... ;)

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: January 20, 2007 08:48AM
haha

someone has to ;)

Date: January 20, 2007 07:44PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
I think it was fine. Not the cleanest of moves, but legitimate.

[Website]
Date: January 26, 2007 07:28PM
Posted by: bestobritish
ive only just been able to watch this and IMO its definetly a racing incident.

Wilson left a gap and Bourdais went for it, and when Wilson turned in Bourdais locked his brakes. They both finished the race so I cant see a massive fuss over it

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy