Supercheap Auto 1000 *spoilers*

Posted by torana_05 
Re: Supercheap Auto 1000 *spoilers*
Date: October 09, 2006 01:19PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
meh i know who's who easy, you must be a n00b ;)

Date: October 09, 2006 04:43PM
Posted by: Red_Bull
Haha. This was the first V8 Supercar race I've watched since Adelaide earlier this year. Problem is I've been working every Sunday and have missed out unfortunately. So I guess I am a bit of a noob at the moment (though I've followed the series since 1995). That'll change though ;)

It is easy enough to determine the teams, but I just wish some teams would choose a different colour scheme because some of the liveries out there were boring.

Date: October 09, 2006 06:07PM
Posted by: AdamGilchrist
i think they need more brands in this series. they should let some other aussie made cars into the series to make this series more interesting, maybe a v8 powered toyota camry (like in nascar), the turbo six cylinder falcons should be allowed to race too. maybe through in some lousy mitsubishi magnas to make up the numbers...
Date: October 09, 2006 06:27PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
so other brands, and differnet models of falcons? lol

why mess with a good thing. HOLDEN VS FORD works.

leave it

Date: October 10, 2006 05:12AM
Posted by: gareth
Red_Bull Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
but I
> just wish some teams would choose a different
> colour scheme because some of the liveries out
> there were boring.

most horrible livery ever in the history of paintjobs is the WPS/Orrcon cars this year- so many kinds of truly god awful. they looked good individually last year, but when the teams merged holy crap their art department deserves to be shot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy