Gooo Tracy!

Posted by NeilPearson 
Re: Gooo Tracy!
Date: August 15, 2006 09:41PM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Talking about Paul CRACY?

He is the shame of Canada!!! :(

He repeats stupid actions (from inside or out of races) embarrasing us!!!

This is how we think:

[tsn.ca]

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2006 09:43PM by ColdBlood.
Date: August 15, 2006 09:59PM
Posted by: tripleM
The dinky penalty that he got shows what a joke CCWS is.

I wonder who does he have to punt to turn his probation into a ban?

Date: August 16, 2006 04:54AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
WTF? Why Dave? Because SEB is consistently quicker than Tracy?

Because Sebs been a prick for years? Luanching attacks in the press at every possible oppertunity just to shout at Tracy? The accident in Clevland he flat out said Tracy tried to kill him. He thinks hes too good for champ Car. Hes an elitest @#$%& whos got a vendetta agaisnt Tracy, despite Sebs past being as sketchy as Tracys. Sebs a prick, and has acted like it constantly with his high horse double standard bollocks. I say it again: Seb had it coming. Hes needed put in his place for awhile now. The sooner he pisses off to a series that can feed his ego where he isnt going to be a whiney little bitch, the better.

Date: August 15, 2006 07:59PM
Posted by: tripleM (IP Logged)

The dinky penalty that he got shows what a joke CCWS is.

You know whats MORE interesting? How Tag got a penalty for his part in the Tracy fight, and yet Seb marching over and pushing Tracy managed to get nothing at all. Funny that, isnt it?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 04:56AM by DaveEllis.
Date: August 16, 2006 01:23PM
Posted by: chet
ROFL!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 16, 2006 03:11PM
Posted by: marcl
have to say i hope seb dont win it this year, he has lost such a big lead
Date: August 16, 2006 03:54PM
Posted by: six degrees
PT @#$%& RULES ALL :D :D :D :D

AJ for the championship! ;)

e// in any case, PT would've snapped The French One like a twig... no idea why they keep starting on him, it'd inevitably end in their tears :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 03:55PM by six degrees.
Date: August 17, 2006 09:59AM
Posted by: NeilPearson
DaveEllis Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> WTF? Why Dave? Because SEB is consistently quicker than Tracy?
>
> Because Sebs been a prick for years? Luanching attacks in the press at
> every possible oppertunity just to shout at Tracy? The accident in
> Clevland he flat out said Tracy tried to kill him. He thinks hes too
> good for champ Car. Hes an elitest @#$%& whos got a vendetta agaisnt
> Tracy, despite Sebs past being as sketchy as Tracys. Sebs a prick, and
> has acted like it constantly with his high horse double standard
> bollocks. I say it again: Seb had it coming. Hes needed put in his
> place for awhile now. The sooner he pisses off to a series that can
> feed his ego where he isnt going to be a whiney little bitch, the
> better.
>
> Date: August 15, 2006 07:59PM
> Posted by: tripleM (IP Logged)
>
> The dinky penalty that he got shows what a joke CCWS is.
>
> You know whats MORE interesting? How Tag got a penalty for his part in
> the Tracy fight, and yet Seb marching over and pushing Tracy managed
> to get nothing at all. Funny that, isnt it?
>

finally someone with sense in this thread.

how many times has bourdais hit tracy? You watch Las vegas 05, boudais rams tracy off, blames tracy, the whole newman hass team blames tracy.... in MY book the car behind has to watch out for the car in front, not the other way around. like tracy says bourdais needs to @#$%& off, preferably to go karts or something

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2006 10:03AM by NeilPearson.
Date: August 18, 2006 01:55AM
Sebass in being a whinny little runt SHOCKER

"It's just one of these stupid games, (Tracy) is playing the same bad guy over and over again," Bourdais told TSN.

"It's just Paul Tracy making a fool out of himself race after race," explained Bourdais.

"He's not smart enough to totally understand completely what he's doing out there," explained Bourdais. "The real problem I see with that is putting the safety of us, the drivers, at hand and it's just plain wrong."

"I'm just another competitor and would just like the right to do so safely and to get to see the checkered flag."

As for Champcar - good to see that Tag and Tracy got given a penalty for there actions at San Jose which broke rules...but not Sebass?

From the CCWS Rulebook...

2.6. CONDUCT.
Participants engaged in any event, public appearance, media activity or any other situation relating to their participation in the series must refrain from intentional physical contact with any participant, inappropriate or profane language, fraud, and unsportsmanlike behavior.

6.14. RACE CAR ASSISTANCE AND RECOVERY PROCEDURE.

6.14.3. Drivers abandoning a disabled race car must reattach the steering wheel to the race car and then proceed immediately to a safe area. Drivers must proceed as directed by the Officials.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 18, 2006 12:02PM
Posted by: gav
"He's not smart enough to totally understand completely what he's doing out there," explained Bourdais. "The real problem I see with that is putting the safety of us, the drivers, at hand and it's just plain wrong."
Tracy fan myself, but Seb is totally right on that count in my opinion. Tracy isn't covering himself in glory at the moment. What he did at Jose was just sheer idiotic in every possible meaning of the word. Not surprised Tag lost it to be honest.

At Denver he showed himself up again. If ever there was a time to take a time out and just accept that you'd lost the place, that was it.
Date: August 18, 2006 03:06PM
The Tag accident was indeed completelty stupid. Nobody can deny it, and PT admited it.

the Seb accident was a complete ACCIDENT. Its what happens in racing. Its no worse than when Seb ran PT off the track and caused a collision.

The fact of the matter is, Seb has been just as bad as PT since the start, and yet hes on some high horse looking down on the rest of ChampCar. Its not helped when he breaks rules and doesnt get punished either.

PT made some stupid mistakes, but Seb has too. The difference being PT has admitted them whilst Seb just cries like a pussy. Sooner hes out of CC the better.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 19, 2006 03:43PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
So the CCWS feild can have even crapper talent? apart from AJ/PT on his non idiotic days/Sebs and Wilson the talent in the CCWS field is pretty laughable.
Date: August 19, 2006 03:54PM
Whenever Tracy runs somebody off the road it's an accident. Edit: complete accident.

The fact that he got a penalty for it says otherwise.

And whatever Bourdais did afterwards doesn't change the fact that CC decided to spare Tracy's bacon.

Isn't Cottman a former Forsythe employee anyway?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2006 03:55PM by tripleM.
Date: August 19, 2006 05:06PM
The fact that he got a penalty for it says otherwise.

No it doesnt. You get penalties for accidents too...The fact he got a penalty means he got a penalty, it doesnt make it a delbrate act.

And whatever Bourdais did afterwards doesn't change the fact that CC decided to spare Tracy's bacon.

He got a penalty and his probation extended. They didnt save his bacon, they saved Sebs from 2 clear rule violations which brought on no penalty from CC

Date: August 19, 2006 01:43PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro (IP Logged)

So the CCWS feild can have even crapper talent? apart from AJ/PT on his non idiotic days/Sebs and Wilson the talent in the CCWS field is pretty laughable.

AJ, PT, Justin, Bruno, Da Matta, Nelson Philippe, Alex Tagliani, Antonio Pizzonia, Jimmy Vasser, Oriol Servia. Laughable? Are you shitting me? The only 2 laughable ones are Clarke and Legge. The rest i havent mentioned can hold there own. Hell look at the other series that are comparable with CC. IRL and F1 - both have some pretty poor drivers too.

Just because the drivers arent as big name as the late 90s CART series, doesnt suddenly make every driver bad. It makes them unknowns.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 19, 2006 05:35PM
"No it doesnt. You get penalties for accidents too...The fact he got a penalty means he got a penalty, it doesnt make it a delbrate act."

Oh right.You know that it also doesn't make it a complete accident. Even in Champ Car.

He was on probation, he was the cause. Do the math.

"He got a penalty "

Whoopie. He paid Gerry who paid him back through a pathetic win bonus, the only way that Tracy is able to get a win bonus these days and lost 3 meaningless points while Bourdais lost 10.

"and his probation extended."

Whoopie. Probation in CC is bunk. The events in Denver make it obvious.

"They didnt save his bacon"

Yes they did. The current race control lacks the balls to bench Tracy.

"they saved Sebs from 2 clear rule violations which brought on no penalty from CC"

I never said that Champ Car was the most credible operation.

Date: August 19, 2006 05:46PM
Oh right.You know that it also doesn't make it a complete accident. Even in Champ Car.

So your suggesting that Tracy delbratly drove into Seb? Are you high? Have you seen the accident? He almost spun trying to control his car and then hit Seb. It was blatently an accident. A daft one, but it was an accident...

Yes they did. The current race control lacks the balls to bench Tracy.

They didnt claim they would bench Tracy. Your just asusming that probation means you'll get benched for causing an accident.

Whoopie. He paid Gerry who paid him back through a pathetic win bonus, the only way that Tracy is able to get a win bonus these days and lost 3 meaningless points while Bourdais lost 10.

and Elvis lives on the moon, baking booger sugar cookies with JFK.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 19, 2006 05:57PM
"So your suggesting that Tracy delbratly drove into Seb? Are you high? Have you seen the accident? He almost spun trying to control his car and then hit Seb. It was blatently an accident. A daft one, but it was an accident..."

No.

No.

Yes.

He was on probation, that alone is enough to suggest that a driver should have taken care and conceded position when he was clearly behind.

"They didnt claim they would bench Tracy. Your just asusming that probation means you'll get benched for causing an accident."

Indeed. Silly me for thinking that probation means something. It doesn't.

"and Elvis lives on the moon, baking booger sugar cookies with JFK."

So, are you disputing that Forsythe is a part owner? That FCR disagreed with the penalty? That a bonus was a sweetener for the "injustice"? Or that Forsythe came out with a net gain?

Date: August 19, 2006 06:31PM
Posted by: gav
Tracy should have been suspended. He wasn't alongside the other guy. He took him out of the race with a quite pathetic attempt at a moce.

It's totally stupid to try it when you've just been given a suspended sentence. Idiotic.
Date: August 19, 2006 06:37PM
He was on probation, that alone is enough to suggest that a driver should have taken care and conceded position when he was clearly behind.

Thats a mistake. A Stupid one. Thats not a delbrate attempt to take someone out of the race

Im not disputing GF being part owner, im disputing comspiracy theory claims. Nobody has ever denied PT made a stupid stupid mistake, But a delbrate attempt to take off Sebass? Rubbish.

If Sebass doesnt even warrant a penalty for 2 rule violations in the space of 10 seconds, then i dont see why PT should be banned for a stupid mistake.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 19, 2006 08:03PM
Using one to justify the other.

Good go.

And FWIW i never claimed that Tracy acted deliberately, only he knows the answer to that one. I just disagree that it was a "complete accident".

Probation or no probation, this one deserved a penalty on it's own.

Date: August 19, 2006 11:03PM
I just disagree that it was a "complete accident".

i never claimed that Tracy acted deliberately,

"good go"

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy