RIP Justin Wilson

Posted by kedy89 
RIP Justin Wilson
Date: August 25, 2015 11:38AM
Posted by: kedy89
Indycar driver and former F1 driver Justin Wilson has died as a result of the severe head injuries sustained during the race at Pocono.

RIP Justin

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Re: RIP Justin Wilson
Date: August 25, 2015 01:01PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Terrible news but I guess inevitable after the update on his injuries. It's such a shame that yet another driver I've followed is now gone, these deaths in motorsport are hitting me harder and harder...

RIP Justin.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: August 25, 2015 02:48PM
Posted by: jimbob1
Very sad news indeed.....seemed such a nice chap as well as being talented......RIP sir.....
Date: August 25, 2015 06:49PM
Posted by: Muks_C
another sad and tragic day in motorsport. i remember him joining Minardi after they built a bigger car to accomodate him, and then Jaguar during 2003. always seemed like a nice bloke. the only positive is that he and his family didn't suffer long, as Jules Bianchi and his family did, while they waited for the inevitable :(

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 03, 2015 10:38AM
Posted by: ipswich2007
I spent just under 20 years of my motorsporting fandom with 0 top line driver fatalities, and from around being old enough for a strong memory (2000>;) had never seen a driver die. Especially in top level series. And now in the space of 4 years I've watched live as 3 drivers and 1 rider have been taken. And I've gotta tell you. It's pretty sickening you grow accustomed to nothing happening, then bam.

One thing that hits hardest is that they were all such top human beings, and there loss is unfair.

Rip Justin, such a good guy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy