Magny Cours 2006 pit help !

Posted by taube 
Magny Cours 2006 pit help !
Date: February 25, 2012 09:56PM
Posted by: taube
Please help !!!!!!!

Rob's Magny 2006 my pc is at the entrance to pit impassable! It is a mistake for me or in the DAT file ?????
Re: Magny Cours 2006 pit help! (resolved)
Date: February 28, 2012 11:13AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
people, if you are interested I reuploaded the light versions of Magny Cours 2006 and Motegi Road Course.
The bug reported by Taube was happening in Gp3 2000 only so I added a second dat file for it, just in case. Taube confirmed both tracks now work correctly.

-------------------------------
Re: Magny Cours 2006 pit help !
Date: March 12, 2012 11:24AM
Posted by: meanmc
Hi Rob,

as for Magny Cours 2006 (but as well for the Shanghai International Circuit) - there is an invisible obstacle in the gravel bed at the Adelaide Hairpin (at Shanghai at the end of the long straight in the run-off area)...

and at Magny Cours 2006 it is easy to take shortcuts at the last corner - maybe you can insert a black flag?!

maybe it is pretty easy for you to settle it, i do not have a clue to do it...

greets
Date: March 13, 2012 02:51PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hi, the problem with the invisible obstacle is caused by the type of curve, both are 180° hairpins and partially by the width of the track and runoff area. I reuploaded Magny Cours with a fix if you want to try. I hope the issue is solved, didn't noticed it anymore here at least. about Shangahi, same matter but I queued the track because it needs several fixes including ccline. it was a temporary beta made at the time, so I'll have a look at it when i can. still, for both cases there are the Belini tracks for better usage, which are the official F1 tracks.

about the last chicane in magny cours i added a black flag too. i didnt added it before because gp3 has a lame penalty system, the car slows down in the middle of the main straight being rammed by everyone following.

cheers :)

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2012 02:53PM by R_Scandura.
Date: March 14, 2012 06:11PM
Posted by: meanmc
Hey, thank you very much...i will try it...

I like your tracks very much, so keep up your great work... I think we all appreciate it very much!

greets
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy