Jordan 03 livery Loren Thomas

Posted by quickslick 
Jordan 03 livery Loren Thomas
Date: February 25, 2003 02:43AM
Posted by: quickslick
Hi all, has anyone downloaded the Jordan 2003 Carlivery from Loren
Thomas? I've tried to do so on and on, but I can't open the Site, I get
only the error Message ``Cannot open the Site``. If anyone has the
livery from Loren would you please send it to me with a mail?

Thanx
Re: Jordan 03 livery Loren Thomas
Date: February 25, 2003 07:08AM
Posted by: Ellis
if it is this website giving u the error, then use the contact button at the top of the website to notify the webmasters of the problem

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 25, 2003 09:46AM
Posted by: quickslick
@Ellis

o.k.have contacted the Webmaster.

Thanx for your Tipp
Date: February 25, 2003 11:41AM
Posted by: Dinga
Did this the day it was released!No response or joy!A little bit miffed because a while back Bruno complained about people whingeing on the forums and not informing him.Did as instructed and...zip!
Date: February 25, 2003 12:44PM
Did this the day it was released!No response or joy!A little bit miffed because a while back Bruno complained about people whingeing on the forums and not informing him.Did as instructed and...zip!

Not everyone has the ability and time to be online everyday to runa site for other people. Bruno does have a full time, and very time consuming job. Give him a little time eh?

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 25, 2003 01:48PM
Dave, I appreciate this working full time myself. However, I feel that doing as instructed and receiving no response is a little bit poor considering the earlier response to someone elses "whinges";(which as I recall were genuine requests). Do not think I am ungrateful, as this site has enhanced my GPx games immensely and the work of Bruno and Steffan is greatly appreciated. And I certainly do not wish to cause offence At the mo,IMO, Loren's cars are the best available for 2003 so yes I'm a little impatient to see his latest work.
Date: February 26, 2003 02:39AM
sometimes they repair the link without contacting you. check the link

Date: February 26, 2003 11:17AM
Was doing this each day. However, link is now fixed and was worth waiting for!!
Date: February 26, 2003 02:58PM
Posted by: Bruno
I have been away - and offline - for week. Stephan kept the filebase up to date. After all, he's quite busy with the technical side of this website.

Sadly, all broken link messages come to my account, no chance for Stephan to take notice.
After my return, I have at once fixed the link.

So please, if you see a broken link, report it to me. Those messages are a big help to keep this site running

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy