1993 Team Art

Posted by Dinga 
1993 Team Art
Date: February 23, 2003 11:00AM
Posted by: Dinga
Really need some help to finish a project I've been working on and come to a grinding halt. I've been tidying the fantastic 1993 carset by Perran Truran by putting the numbers of the cars in the correct positions, updating cockpits(from Bojan's work) and making teamarts. I'm looking for driver portraits of the following in 1993 attire:

1. Andrea de Cesaris-Tyrrell
2. Ukyo Katayama-Tyrell
3. Aguri Suzuki-Footwork

Colour or Black and white is acceptable. I have tons of mags, books etc going back to 1990 but no joy!And searching the internet is just pissing me off now!So, if anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated and the set would be available within a few days of receiving these pics.
Re: 1993 Team Art
Date: February 23, 2003 12:52PM
Posted by: IanWackett
I have found some pictures which may be useful. These were the best I could find.

De Cesaris
[uk.geocities.com]

Katayama
[uk.geocities.com]

Suzuki
[uk.geocities.com]
Date: February 23, 2003 01:26PM
Not bad! Will see what I can do with them. Thanks very much!I've found a better image of de Cesaris albeit in 1992 form but hey, what's a year?
Date: February 23, 2003 02:16PM
Just a bit of pedantry, but the pic of Katayama is from '94 which I have really good images from(official Tyrrell driver pics).Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for anything!!Like I said above, what's a year!
Date: February 23, 2003 02:38PM
Posted by: quickslick
hi Dingda, i have all Driverpictures from 93, if you still want any, send a mail to me.
Date: February 23, 2003 02:55PM
Check ur inbox :-)
Date: February 24, 2003 11:37AM
Got them thanks very much, they're perfect!Check your inbox 4 a preview!
Date: February 24, 2003 03:59PM
Posted by: cynic
Really looking forward to seeing the updated carset Dinga :)

Cynic
Date: February 25, 2003 11:37AM
Everything is done!Will break files down and post at the weekend, I take no credit for the cars and cockpits, just for correcting number positions and some cut/paste/recolouring for the cockpits.Team art is mine though! I'm using FIA spinning logos a'la The Smoking Pen, but if anyone has any pointers to GOOD logos for this period I would be happy. I wanted to make new ones and asked for the tutorial for making these but there was no response!(Perran posted this ages ago on his site)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy