Gp3 2000 sometimes ignores gpx and runs without it

Posted by elio 
Gp3 2000 sometimes ignores gpx and runs without it
Date: August 08, 2011 03:29PM
Posted by: elio
and I get this error - any ideas - thanks!

Starting log
GPxPatch version: 3.93
GPx version detected: decrypted GP3-2000
Verbosity level is 0
OS version info: Windows 95 build 950
Total physical memory: 2046 MB (free: 1268 MB)
Debugging gp3_2000.exe
Waiting for debug events...
Injecting DLL loading code...
Error changing access to memory: (487) Attempt to access invalid address.

Error writing process memory: (487) Attempt to access invalid address.

*** error injecting code: (487) Attempt to access invalid address.
Re: Gp3 2000 sometimes ignores gpx and runs without it
Date: August 12, 2011 07:11AM
Posted by: mortal
Please set the verbosity level higher and re-post the log. Visit the downloads area and re-download the exe.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 13, 2011 04:56PM
Posted by: elio
thanks, i will try that.
downloaded 3-4 different gp32k exe files and i still got my problem that it runs without gpxpatch.....
Date: August 14, 2011 02:09AM
I've never heard of this before, strange.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
its never happend to me before either, it happend after i installed HHW2007 carset( it was one of the HHW carsets) and after that it hasnt worked, despite uninstalling and installing the game 3 times...dont know if it has something to do with thoose carsets or not. Dont want to blame anyone.
Date: August 15, 2011 10:42AM
Did you strip the registry after uninstalling? Use CCleaner and clean any redundant registry entries before re-installing.

done that and now it works! =) just some issues with the gpstate.bak files...seems like the problem lies in there somewhere....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy