GPGSL-3 Season 6 - Corona Gran Premio de Mexico - on Jul 29th!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
friend request sent.
oops,wrong thread by mistake!:(

Kimi forever!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2011 04:58PM by ooleeeo.
I think someone missed his own deadline ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think someone missed his own deadline ;)

I'm a victim... until now, I'm waiting Mal's answer!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
maybe you should ask him in the GPGSL-thread to reply to your PM.

Some mods
FINALLY, A RETURN TO ENGLISH DRIVER ON ONE COCKPIT! (by Rodrigo Vilela)

I remember well, in our first season, that we were down (with the output of AmBev and Mercedes-Benz) and which appeared in two British people: one to run and another to help me in manages: Carl Turner and Ryan Gault.

Thanks to this, many sponsors have invested their brands and numbers on One Racing, and finished the year as champions.

Two years later, in 2009, I was looking for a space to run in GPGSL-4. I had the help of another Englishman, Dan Paddock, who offered me a position as test rider. Today, I'm on ART, looking to finish this season in the top ten. And it all started after that simple test in the MPR at Donington ...

So I'm honored to have him as a teammate, making England once again occupy a cockpit of One

I confess to everyone that crossed on my mind the possibility of dropping the helmet. But I love running. Moreover, taking the flag of Brazil around the world is something very important to me. In the first year of this championship, Brazil had 16 drivers on the grid. For 2012, only me and Erick will be on the tracks. It's so little.

I'm very thankful for all drivers who approached me, wanting a place in my team. I leave a message for you: the door is not closed. Make the most of the 2012 season. I hope very much that is not the last. And I will do everything so that in 2013, One may be on the slopes, along with over 10 teams.

For me, it will be the last season as a driver. I want to make the most of the 20 races we have.

A big hug to everyone!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2011 01:26AM by Rod_vs.
JHR Development Announcement

With One Racing finally revealing their driver lineup for the upcoming season we can confirm that our number 1 driver for the upcoming season with be Tobias Kederer. We are of course delighted to have a driver of Tobias's claibre onboard for our debut season and are looking forward to working with him.

Also we are still searching for another driver to partner Tobias in the team next season and we therefore urge any interested parties to contact us asap as we are looking finalize our full driver lineup on Tuesday 23rd.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I put all drivers who aren't confirmed, but asking for a seat, on a separate item.

So, there are 5 drivers for 5 free slots... ;)

Tobias Kederer Press Statement

I'm very happy that my situation for next season is clear before I go on holiday. Driving for JHR is a new challenge for me after my previous team IED retired after the last season. I think it will be a difficult start in the season as the team is new in GPGSL-3, but I'm confident that we will soon find a good pace.

Some mods
First driver has signed a contract. Michael Pedersen will drive for our team next season. More news will come soon. ;-)
Great, Florian!!!

After my two seasons in GPG SL, especially last one (not so fruitfull, tbh...), I decided to retire.
Rodrigo, thanks for great idea. Thanks everyone for great races. Wish you all the best in the upcoming season. Have fun !
Andrzej
PS. And... Przemek (abdelkader), drive fast and safe !
Oh Andrzej...I see that now I remain the only Polish dude on the grid. I thought we were gonna meet next season in head-to-head competition...
Anyway, good luck off the racetrack :)

A announcement will be made tonight. Our team got some serious news. Watch out!
Thanks for all, Andrzej!!

Dan Paddock Press Release

I'm overjoyed to formally appear for the first time as a ONE Racing driver. It's great to join up with Rod again.

I'm really optimistic for this season, to be given a chance in a top car, after two seasons fighting in lesser material.

Let's see how it goes anyway. I think I will work to support Rod this season, and build up confidence in the car. Then the following season, perhaps we can both try an attack on the Championship.

I think the aim for the team is too take a 3rd Constructors Title, and I'd love to be able to help.

Also I have to say I think I will look good in green this season ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Goodbye Tigré - Welcome Forza Colonia!

The Spanish team Tigré has announced they retirement today. The team will be take over by a new German squad called Forza Colonia. The team will use the old Toyota facility in Cologne as new home base. The previous team-manager Florian has given the scepter to Marvin Hammersmark, who want to see his team at the top in the next years. "It will be a hard first season for us" said Marvin at the press conference. "We got two Rookies in our team. Also, the most team members are new in this business. We would be already happy when we can complete every race and score some points. We got some support from former Toyota members. That should help us a bit."

The team which will start under the German banner, got already some important sponsors on board. Q-Cell will be the main sponsor, a German manufacturer for Solar technology. Tom Tailor, a German fashion-brand, deliver the team-clothes and will be also represented on the car with their logo. As technical partners, Fuchs Petrolub, Belinea and Michelin will support the team. All three companies will have their logos on the car too. Last sponsor who join the crew, will be the German soft-drink company Granini.

And now, we present the cars.

Forza Colonia / TMG (Toyota) / Fuchs Petrolub / Michelin (GER)
Team owner: Marvin Hammersmark (GER) - Flynn
11- Michael Pedersen (R) (DEN) - pedersen
12- Fernando Alvarez (R) (ARG) - katunga

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 11:43PM by Flynn.
I´m very pleased and proud to have the oportunity to drive for this new team. Of course, I´ll do my best, along with Michael.

Thanks to Marvin for the confidence. Will be a hard work but it surelly will paid of.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 08:44PM by katunga.
i am very glad to get this oppertunity to drive for mr Hammersmack´s team, Forza Colonia.
I will do whatever i can to build this team to a top team, and will help my teammate Fernando as much as i can.
JHR Development Official Launch

With our Tuesday deadline now behind us we are finally in a position to officially launch our team that will compete in the GPGSL-3.

So firstly we start with our drivers, as we have already revealed our number one driver for the upcoming season will be Tobias Kederer. We were very eager to sign Kederer from the start as he was the first driver we contacted about a drive. Therefore we were therefore very excited when we finally received his signature.

Unfortunately we were not as successful when it came to signing our second driver as whilst we did contact several drivers (eight to be exact) about the position, we found that the vast majority had already decided to retire from the championship and those that hadn't had already signed contracts elsewhere. Therefore we have decided that I myself will drive alongside Tobias in the second JHR car. Of course with this being our debut season we had initially hoped to sign two drivers who had previous experience in the championship, but it became clear very early on that this would be easier said then done.

Now we move onto the car itself, so without further ado we can reveal our livery for our debut season:

As you can see our engine provider will be Peugeot, with Petronas providing our oil and Bridgestone our tyres with each companies branding also being displayed on the car. Also our main sponsor for the season will be Youtube who will be providing the funds to actually run the team, with Johns being our secondary sponsor, who will handle all the electronic aspects of the car and within the garage as well.

Of course with this being our debut season we know it will not be easy, however out main targets are long term as we aim to be in a position to challenge for the title in three seasons time. However for the time being, we'll just be happy to be ahead our fellow newbies come the end of the season.

So just as clarification, this is our final lineup for the season:

JHR - Peugeot / Petronas / Bridgestone
Team owner: Jack Hunsley
18- Tobias Kederer
19- Jack Hunsley

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I like this car... I'll change some little details, using Photoshop. Then, I send to you. Ah! I'll send, too, other layouts. If you approve... ;););)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy