GPGSL-3 Season 6 - Corona Gran Premio de Mexico - on Jul 29th!!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
both TGP cars on first row!oh wait... ;)

My GPGSL Career
Well, for me it wasn't a fantastic race:( I didn't expect much after the bad qualifying, but I thought that I could at least get some points in sprint race. In full race it seemed that I could get a good result, I think I was around 6th position, but after the 2nd pitstop my transmission said goodbye.

Luckily Alanir could get some points to save 5th place in the WCC.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Great race by the boys in the sprint race, but the main race was disappointing. We're also last in the constructors championship again.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Catching up with the races... I think we must have more consistency. It´s not possible that I started fifth inthe qualy and was 20th in the first laps, but anyway, good races for me and Michael at all. Just a little more pushing and I think we´ll be there.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great race by the boys in the sprint race, but the
> main race was disappointing. We're also last in
> the constructors championship again.

Despite a 3rd place in the sprint race we were last in the constructors championship again. That's a big disappointment.
In the drivers championship things weren't great also... Let's see how the seasons goes. Can't be worst than this... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

Carlitox Schreef:
> This race seems better... but if I don't do well
> I'll return to my apparently lucky blue helmet!
> Might help a bit ;)

WELL DONE MATE, 2nd place in sprint from 17th place... you brought the team back in 2nd position, great job !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
nice job for the team so far, staying on top is hard this year!
now, we need to work on the car #2 to make it stop leak all the leakable everytime.

Yet, a new set of components will be tested soon, some new solutions the which reliability is to verify but should give a great help...
...i'm talking about new pieces for the sauna of couse, new pipes, a better pump etc etc...

-------------------------------
R_Scandura Schreef:
> Yet, a new set of components will be tested soon,
> some new solutions the which reliability is to
> verify but should give a great help...
> ...i'm talking about new pieces for the sauna of
> couse, new pipes, a better pump etc etc...

Yeah... right Boss, hihi ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
i´m not doing all that well.... :(
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
again the page is not loading.

Kimi forever!
ooleeeo Wrote:
> argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> again the page is not loading.

It's so strange... here it works perfectly... :(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
shocking race,started from pole and out of the top 10 in both races.:(

Kimi forever!
Unfortunately that didn't go as well as the other races but then again never expected us to be 5th in the team standings going into this season. Well done lads, let's keep the momentum going (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Great to be 4th in the Championship and for One to be at the top in the Constructors

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Hi, guys. I didn't forget championship. I need to resolve some personal problems, and I return, soon!!!

Rod_vs Schreef:
> Hi, guys. I didn't forget championship. I need to
> resolve some personal problems, and I return,
> soon!!!

No problem at all my friend... I had my share of personal problems a time ago, so I know how you feel.

Take care of yourself, ;-)

Hi, guys. Well, performance values updated. Look on P1!!

At least we're the most realiable team at the moment...

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hello everyone. My name is chris (captinfranko) and I manage the Christel VXR team in the GPGSL. I am currently looking for a second test driver for season 7. In order to fill the role you would need to be active on the GPGSL forum and submit a helmet design to the mod maker before the start of the season. If you would like to be a part of an up and coming new team then PM me to signal your interest and I'll get back to you. I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well, guys, all cars are done!! The only change is Ivo Calha running as place as Alanir Salles Jr, on JHR team!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy