Tyre-problem

Posted by Cesco92 
Tyre-problem
Date: July 27, 2011 12:41AM
Posted by: Cesco92
Hi guys, I apologize for my English, it's not very well :)
I have a problem. If I use soft tyres in the qualify session then in the race session I cannot use hard tyres, the game doesn't let me choose them. This is a problem because if the race consists in a lot of laps with soft tyres is very difficult, because I've to go to the pit in few laps. I hope you've understood my problem written in bad English :)
Thank you :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2011 12:42AM by Cesco92.
Re: Tyre-problem
Date: July 27, 2011 01:57AM
Posted by: Racer#73
I guess you can't do that. I guess If you use soft tyres during qualifying, then you'll only be allowed to use soft tyres during the race. But I'm not sure. Someone correct me, if I'm wrong, please.
Date: July 27, 2011 05:17AM
Posted by: herniezottlestone
Remember you are playing with the rules of F1 season 1998 (except for the qualifying tires that was a legacy from Microprose GP1 and GP2 F1 real seasons).

You can´t change the tires compound during qualifying or race, only for wet races you can change between 2 compounds, but there is four wet compounds.

I don´t know if there is an editor or a tool that allow to change the tires compound during qualifying and race.

The track editor allows to choose and save a single tire compound for each track, it is supposed the tracks are made with an specific tire compound, at least in GP2 for example: Interlagos is for compound B, remember the 4 compounds in GP1: A, B, C, D

We can´t adjust the GP3 to the real F1 rules, when the cars must wear the two compounds: soft and hard.

But it is a good idea for those who still develop files and patches for GP3, to create an application, an editor, a tool, or a new module in Gpxpatch to allow to change the compounds in qualifying and race, like in free practice, where you can choose to drive the two compounds.

Greetings from Argentina.

"To race, to compete, it's in my blood. It's part of my life"
(Ayrton Senna Da Silva)
Date: July 27, 2011 12:01PM
Posted by: Cesco92
Ok I understood :) Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy