Loading not possible in Windows XP

Posted by HarryRambo 
Loading not possible in Windows XP
Date: July 25, 2011 08:44PM
Posted by: HarryRambo
Hello,
I had three grand prix at the problem, saved games in multiplayer mode (local area network) can not load.
Otherwise there was no conflict with the network, in connection with the game, the graphics, with all updates, or even in the store network game. Only when trying to load a saved game from both Sturtz PC.
The problem occurred only after one of the two PC's Windows XP operating had.
After many trials, with the original version of GP3, with the patched 1.13v, with / without decrypt everything depended on whether one of the two operating systems XP was.

Has anyone out there an idea why that might be within the XP? Is there a firewall that I have overlooked, or else some error in the compatibility?

Would I rejoice if there were a few ideas that!

Thanks in advance!

mfg Flo
Re: Loading not possible in Windows XP
Date: March 14, 2012 05:59PM
Posted by: gipfel
Same probem here. Is there any answer to this problem?
Re: Loading not possible in Windows XP
Date: March 14, 2012 06:20PM
Posted by: meanmc
No, there is no problem with playing GP3 (2000) in mulitplayer modus with XP - as i know...

I am playing it for many years with my friend under WinXP in a Local Area Network... we got once a problem with a saved game, but we solved it with going back to the last race (last save at this race) and saved it again before going to the next race!

The only problem we got is, that the game crashes from time to time, but if you save "from time to time", you got always a back-up!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy