[Released] F1 2011 MOD Beta Version. Created by Mr.11marco & Mr.nemesisf1

Posted by NemesisF1 
For some reason I can't get the T-cam to work in game. Download your link, put it in GPXdata folder, loaded T-cam.ini in GpXpatch and still no result. Can you put readme.txt for idiots like me? :) Thanks!

I thought of something to replace that GP3 loading screen and update it (in a way to 2011). Just a quick edit in paint not too much effects to tell you what I have in mind. If you like it I can do an improved image (maybe on another track and obviously the marshal with the green flag will be moving as well):

Later edit:

I think your idea is way better than mine but you should definitely lose: "It's time to race..." that thing spoils everything . I made a re-edit (I hope you don't mind) of those loading screens that you sended to me and I think they look better and also have a GrandPrix 3 personality (I posted a download link in your PM because I don't want to get involved in releasing stuff over your approval for Grand Prix 3). So long story short for everyone to see and evaluate:

Here is the previous version:

Here is mine version:

Come to think about it I might as well move that f1 car above... But I guess this picture is crowded enough already. I like simpler layouts;)

I adjusted one style of my loading screens for your mod but they are quite big 1024x768 (but i guess you can scale it to fit) . I'll share it with you:

Download Link: >>> CLICK HERE <<<

Few samples

PS: If you don't like it, there is black background GP3 logo for you in the archive, if you wish to switch styles or build your own.

____
the images are spectacular but the problem is that our beloved can only load gp3, 6 images while preparing the session (the folder's Grand Prix 3 \ bitmaps. the bitmaps names from loading 1 to 6)

not know which is the file you could edit the game to load the image out of the circuit of each as if it happens in gp4
I guess he will use the images in game (when you select the track). :-)

____
I loved the pictures load the game.
We are anxious to wait for the selection circuit images!

That's right, when you load the game will show the images that made the andreigp4 partner, which is called loading. On the other hand, when one selects a circuit has four views. That's what we're going to change, we will draw the four points of view and replace them with different images, first display the image created by fellow andreigp4, which are the same as GP4, modified for GP3.
Then an image of the circuit, and the other two still do not know!
Eosduffy, note that the HUD is yours?
In the first post are the credits, when you leave the MOD official, also will give you the credits for your work!

Thank you very much to andreigp4 and eosduffy!
Well NemesisF1 I have some ideas.

1. Use my loading screens

2. When I first drew my loading screens for Gp4, I had in mind a template like this (if you like it can be done - I can do it for your mod).

You can use that as a template. Images available at www.Formula1.com and google every logo for each track.

3. Also you can integrate an hi res aerial photo of the track as 3rd picture (Moby Dick bellow):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4. And for fourth position I imagine the track history which is available at Wikipedia. This screen is all about text and archive photos of legendary moments in history.

Now I can help with the second position as I told you before (I can design that for GP3 but not sooner than monday - PM me about details if you like the idea), third position should take less than 2 hours at most to search for pictures and fourth position it's all about copy/paste (it will be a sort of GPedia).

If anyone has better ideas (or can help) please contribute or develop existing ones. ;)

____
NemesisF1

already observed, my work was so little compared to what you do I'm very proud to appear in the credits ;-);-)
New pictures in the main post

Greetings!
NemesisF1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> New pictures in the main post
>
> Greetings!

This is absolutely great work...... again!!

A few 'new' details like different steering wheels and pre start infos for GP3 are very good thinking...

Looking forward to download the complete mod or pieces of it :)
shlund Wrote:
> NemesisF1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > New pictures in the main post
> >
> > Greetings!
>
>
> This is absolutely great work...... again!!
>
> A few 'new' details like different steering
> wheels and pre start infos for GP3 are very good
> thinking...
>
> Looking forward to download the complete mod or
> pieces of it :)

Thank you very much for the comment!
We were delayed by the problem was with the T-Cams, but there is less!

Greetings!
This looks awsome, is it GP3 V1.13 or GP3-2000?

Will it be available for download?
mazza369. Wrote:
> This looks awsome, is it GP3 V1.13 or GP3-2000?
>
> Will it be available for download?

It will be for GP3 v1.13 version. But what is used in the GPxPatch such as T-Cams, visors with the hands, etc.. Can also be used for GP3-2000.

The release date is not decided, we had to work in some areas from zero and that delayed us considerably. But as I said in the main post, We're almost there!

Greetings!
still waiting for this MOD,its look perfect guys,i like visors,i hope that work on MOD will end soon! :)

greetings from bosnia!
wraagh Wrote:
> still waiting for this MOD,its look perfect guys,i
> like visors,i hope that work on MOD will end soon!
> :)
>
> greetings from bosnia!

I apologize for the lateness of the MOD, but I'm having a little health problem. I have for 2 more weeks of rest, so I'm not doing anything. But do not worry, some details missing that when I recover I will work doubly hard to avoid more delays!

Apologies to all!
NemesisF1 Wrote:
> I apologize for the lateness of the MOD, but I'm
> having a little health problem. I have for 2 more
> weeks of rest, so I'm not doing anything. But do
> not worry, some details missing that when I
> recover I will work doubly hard to avoid more
> delays!
>
> Apologies to all!

Don't worry, these days are freezing! We now only need snow and we're ready! ;)
We'll be patient. At least me!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Hey guys, do you need some kind of help for easier things like in game gfx and so on? if you have a template, we can easily make the hard work, and you can always fix it.
If you want, contact me here or at abrakain@hotmail.com
abrakain Wrote:
> Hey guys, do you need some kind of help for easier
> things like in game gfx and so on? if you have a
> template, we can easily make the hard work, and
> you can always fix it.
> If you want, contact me here or at
> abrakain@hotmail.com

For now, I'm with rest of health problems. I connect through a laptop on the time of the Flintstones and I'm not doing much. Marco is working with the carset and is finalizing details with the T-Cams. I'm working on videos and pictures of selection circuits. But whatever we need it now that we know you.

Thank you very much!
If you want any help PM me!

____
Hi guys, I am really busy...but donĀ“t worry...we are still working on the 2011 mod.

small progres:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Fantastic!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
you have all the time in the world :)..and this look nice,keep on,great job guys!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy