[Released] F1 2011 MOD Beta Version. Created by Mr.11marco & Mr.nemesisf1

Posted by NemesisF1 
Re: [WIP] F1 2011 MOD (Preview video)
Date: June 30, 2011 08:53PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
well said marco, i don't think however, these gp4 guys know (understand) what nemesis has done to make the t-cams

Date: June 30, 2011 09:28PM
Posted by: 11marco
There is no problem. If gp4 guys have problem that 11 years old game uses screenshot of their cars we released 2011 mod without T-Cams and we wait for codemasters F1 2011 and will make screenshots from this game...I think that CM will not complain...for CM is bigger problem that gp4 and r.factor guys will convert their cars...and this guys will then cry here on these forum: you stole my car, I converted it from f1 2011 first..:))))

I think that I will go now to GP4 forum and start crying...you stole my TV graphic style, you used parts of my work...you are f....g thief.......no, you are right. I am not idiot, I stay here and enjoy when people use my work....

Why do you release your work????
Date: June 30, 2011 09:35PM
Posted by: Mitsuro Sano
Hey guys ( TDL and Haunetal )! They didn't use your shape into GP3! They take screenshots of the T-Cam view, nothing more! What's wrong with that?
Date: June 30, 2011 10:09PM
Posted by: Dinga
As a long time GP3, GP3 2000, and GP4 user, this mod looks great and pools together some of the best of the current crop of GP3 editors around by the looks of it with some pretty cool innovations. Having made some stuff myself(part of which looks to have evolved in this mod - visors, pre race overlays), just goes to show how versatile GPxPatch still is. I always gave permission for my work to be used and evolved as this is how things can improve. I really dislike leechers, and the guys building this mod certainly do not fall into that category. Is using a screenshot the same as leeching? I really don't think so. Certainly no more than using manufacturers logo's and FIA content to make the GP4 cars. For the GP4 guys who are getting unnecessarily upset, may I suggest you download the 2010 T-Cams from elsewhere on this forum to see how they actually work. All it is is a .tga overlay(of a cut screenshot) displayed in GPxInfo to give the impression of a current T-Cam and not a 3D model. I can understand how at first impressions you think your work has been stolen, but look again and you will see it's just a clever illusion. All this to keep a13 year old sim/game as realistic as possible. All GP4 and GP3 editors/racers are in a minority of not falling for the hype of the official offerings and(EA and CM), maybe that's why these sims/games have evolved to what we've/you've made them. So come on guys, use a bit of common sense before kicking off and throwing insults and keep the GPx community a friendly place!!!

Date: June 30, 2011 10:39PM
Posted by: TheDarkListener
Mitsuro Sano schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey guys ( TDL and Haunetal )! They didn't use
> your shape into GP3! They take screenshots of the
> T-Cam view, nothing more! What's wrong with that?

yes i understand it on the first reply and i think haunetal means that he used parts of the textures for the basic shape
and the permission thing is a other part
no author wants to see his own car/work in a mod that he dont like or with bad quality...
maybe with a horrible shape or texture modification...
thats the reason why i first ask other people for permission if i used his work...and that is not difficult

BMW Sauber Ferrari
Ferrari F10
Virgin Racing
Ferrari F150
Marussia Virgin Racing
Date: July 01, 2011 05:23AM
Posted by: NemesisF1
Carlitox Wrote:
> :-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-O:-
> O:-O
> URUGUAY NOMÁ!!!!!!!!!! (He understands ;))
>
> It's an amazing job, I've no words for it. Just
> awesome. I feel very proud of this carset, because
> it's a work done by a fellow countryman. Really
> looking forward to it.
> Cheers and congratulations from Unión ;););)

Carlitox thank you very much! This is a work done together with Marco. But thanks for the support! As Romano says: "La más linda, la más hermosa, LA CELESTE DEL ALMA!
Thanks!
Ready to prevent more problems made ​​by the subject of t-cams. I leave the download link to see that only an image overlay! Carguenlo and see it!
The other thing, those cars are already being used in a mod GP4 if they did not, the creator of this mod gave me permission to pass the T-Cams in 3D of theGP4, convert in 2D for the GP3.
If it bothers them so use your work, do not worry, be removed from it. Now I see that is not enough to put the appropriate credits, why do not you throw your own MOD for GP4 and ask permission. Because if we do a publication on this website is to share with everyone to enjoy it, but it's like being a 5 year old saying, look what I have but do not lend it!
The GP3 carshape used one, not several. Make no mistake!
I repeat: THESE CARS ARE A MOD NOW EVERYONE CAN DOWNLOAD!
And if the next time you post something, let me know what number of copyright I have to ask to pay them or buy them at last instacia. But I want to see these works are approved by the FIA itself. If not, have no official value!

Here are the link of the unofficial T-Cams 2011: [www.mediafire.com]

See the files that brings the same and tell me if it's a whole carshape!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2011 05:51AM by NemesisF1.
Date: July 01, 2011 06:13AM
Posted by: Kimi-The-Champ
11marco schrieb:
> Oh guys...what´s your problem...I think that you
> don´t understand how this T-Cams work. Nobody
> steal your works...GP3 can´t use gp4 carshapes
> and gp4 liveries...that what you see are only
> screenshots from your work and it works like tv
> overlay via alpha layers...so nobody use your
> original work...only screenshots from your
> work...it is just 2D picture of your 3D models and
> shapes...and you also get credits...so what??? we
> need ask you permission for screenshoting??? are
> you joking???
>
> I created 2010 TV graphic for gp3 and many of gp4
> guys use part of my work...and I see here no
> problem....you can be happy that your work found
> new usage...but you are here complaing like small
> kids...I released here my carshapes, liveries,
> cockpits...all original work...and i gave
> permission to everybody to use and change my work.
> I only pleased for credits...
>
> Why did you release your works??? For fame??? Or
> it is present for gpg community ??? so why these
> strange words???

thats right, i dont understand how the tcam work. can you explain me how it is work and can you show me how it is work?
to kimi the champ:

put all files in gpxdata/pml and load the .ini file in gpxpatch.

Kimi forever!
marco11 and nemesis if you want to use my cars, go ahead! everything to improve gp3:)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
NickJW Wrote:
> marco11 and nemesis if you want to use my cars, go
> ahead! everything to improve gp3:)

Thank you very much!
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
> thats right, i dont understand how the tcam work.
> can you explain me how it is work and can you show
> me how it is work?

Here I leave you a little explanation:

If you want to see how it works, here I leave the link to T-Cams. Install it in and load GPxPatch panels. You'll see the difference in the GP4.
Link:[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2011 06:11AM by NemesisF1.
okay, thats was a really nice idea.
but the helmets don't move in t-cam right?
No way!!!!!!!!! I will install Gp3 to test it. You can use my stuff (if there is a way to integrate in gp3)

____
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
> okay, thats was a really nice idea.
> but the helmets don't move in t-cam right?

No, the helmet is also a screenshot which is then mounted above the car. What if it moves the wheel with his hands and tires, giving the effect as in GP4. What is a still image, so do not have the reflexes as in GP4.
andreigp4 Wrote:
> No way!!!!!!!!! I will install Gp3 to test it. You
> can use my stuff (if there is a way to integrate
> in gp3)

Andreigp4 thank you very much! Try it and tell me what you think! There's a lot of your work that can be incorporated to the GP3, such as videos, logos and cars for TeamArt!
Thank you very much for letting us use your work, oviamente, which we use yours will be put in the credits!

Greetings and Thanks!
Maybe I can do some custom loading screens, track preview stuff or game menu images. I haven't played a lot of Grand Prix3 in my life so what I just wrote might be stupid :). I don't know if the in game menu is editable or not. But still if you need image editing PM me.

____
That was a very nice picture tutorial thanks man.;-)

And one more thimg in this way we can make a good T cam views for all GP3 mods which exist already in GP4.:-)

The old classics will be always better than the newest games.
georgibg Wrote:
> That was a very nice picture tutorial thanks
> man.;-)
>
> And one more thimg in this way we can make a good
> T cam views for all GP3 mods which exist already
> in GP4.:-)

It is a simple tutorial, after the programming carried on GPxPatch. But it is something simple that gives another point of view GP3!
Georgibg thank you very much!
It's amazing the amount of people who didn't have a clue about this innovation. With it I think that GP3 will live on for a long time. It's like a book you have read thousands of times, but you always find something you'd not seen before ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy