80s steering wheel and dashboard info

Posted by savinaclaudio 
80s steering wheel and dashboard info
Date: May 11, 2011 06:11PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi guys.
So, i'm going to have a run into the fabulous 80s, and i found a very nice 80s looking-like steering wheel.
Unfortunately, we lose all the info displayed on the dashboard (especially about tyre choice, go into the setup menu...).
Is there any solution?
Thanks.
Claudio
Re: 80s steering wheel and dashboard info
Date: May 11, 2011 07:59PM
Posted by: abdelkader
Well. This MIGHT be connected with Cpithi3_art.bmp in TechJam folder. Maybe the part responsible for letters is removed from that bitmap and therefore it's not displayed on the wheel. Maybe the steering wheel shape which you use consists only of the two edge parts while the middle part is hidden...I gave you only several reasons for your problem. I hope it helps :)

By the way, there's no way to put those pieces of information (tyres, pits etc) on the dashboard, I've tried a couple of times to do so, no success though. The information NEEDS to be placed on the steering wheel. When the central part of the wheel is rather dark, the letters in Cpithi3_art.bmp should be white etc. I really hope those pieces fo advice will be fo some help. There's nothing more which comes to my mind and which might be the cause of your issue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2011 08:08PM by abdelkader.
Date: May 11, 2011 10:52PM
Posted by: eosduffy
Here you have a lot of ruffles serve any insurance you

steering wheels

Full flying and image files cpithi3_art that are necessary for the information on the steering wheel

I leave you some pictures

cpithi3_art file example

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2011 01:00AM by eosduffy.
Date: May 12, 2011 10:32AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Many thanks guys.
Bye
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy