Red Bull Ring

Posted by phatdaddy 
Red Bull Ring
Date: April 02, 2011 08:52PM
Posted by: phatdaddy
Are any of you wonderful track makers going to build the Red Bull Ring from Austria? I have tried Track Editor and the more I look at it, the more confused I get.:-o I can do carsets, but track editor is a mystery to me. I have great respect for those of you, who can build tracks. My thanks and heartfelt warmth to you (B):-)

Re: Red Bull Ring
Date: April 04, 2011 01:58PM
Posted by: Pars
Look here: [en.wikipedia.org]

The track is the same of A1-Ring, because the project proposed in 2005 failed.

Bye!
Pars
Date: April 04, 2011 05:52PM
Its not the same track. They are adding parts of the old Osteriechring to the A1 Ring so its longer. I read an article about it recently. They are proposing adding it to the 2012 F1 calender.

Renamed the Red Bull Ring the track will be rebuilt and reopened for 2011, when it will host a round of the 2011 DTM season.[2][3]. (wikipedia) So what Im looking for the the A1 ring, with the extensions.

Date: April 04, 2011 06:13PM
Posted by: felix_el_gatosabanero
Hope this help.

&feature=related

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2011 06:13PM by felix_el_gatosabanero.
Date: April 05, 2011 09:32PM
Posted by: Pars
So, what is the track omologated by FIA?
Only the "rennstrecke", or the "rennstrecke"+"teststrecke"?
Date: April 06, 2011 03:46AM
From the diagram I saw it looked like they were going to combine part of the test track ( which include the old Ossteriechring) with the A1 circuit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy