updating belini tracks

Posted by belini 
updating belini tracks
Date: March 22, 2011 06:43PM
Posted by: belini
just thought I'd thank you all for you're kind words and give a bit of encouragement to carry on updating
belini tracks.

it's not all doom and gloom that I'm not doing anymore work on the tracks, you have uploaded
here all my psp templates used to update the seasons, hi-res helmets, pitboxs, timeboxs, and
cockpits. there's a wealth of graphics contained within all the seasons to rip.

to update the tracks could be quite easy as most of the time the ads are at the same track location,
it would be just a matter of of finding the right ad and replacing it in the jam, for every season all tracks
now have all the jams required for that particular year rather than before where sometimes ads were
used from other versions of the track.

as for the patch, remember there's an engine freeze, so for this season if a renault engine wins
the championship (likely) use 2010 or if a mercedes engine wins then use 2009 etc.....

all you have to do is work together and come to some agreement between yourselves who works
on what area, cars, pitcrew, track graphics etc....daunting at first but satisfying.

to give you a further helping hand I've just uploaded all the belini ads in psp format. gp3misc graphics
no excuse really!!!!

enjoy:)
pk

ps: I'll be checking in the hope that you all get it together

Re: updating belini tracks
Date: March 23, 2011 07:35AM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you once again Paul, the templates are very useful :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2011 07:38AM by quickslick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy