GP3-2000 Belini problems

Posted by abrakain 
GP3-2000 Belini problems
Date: March 04, 2011 03:49PM
Posted by: abrakain
Hi.
I'm racoing with Gp3-2000 with belini tracks, visors, cockpits and with drafi liveries.

I have problems in seeing cars in front of me, in the mirrors and while viewing race and starting grid from track cams.

This rate of this problem changes with RCR distances editing.As I don't Have large amount of memory, I cannot put RCR at max value.

Why don't I see 2D cars? what's the problem with it?

please help me

tnx in advance

Gennaro
Re: GP3-2000 Belini problems
Date: March 04, 2011 04:07PM
Posted by: drafi5
Q: Cars vanish from the track, get invisible and appear back on some track-spots. This is happening on all tracks., or I can't see all cars at the race-start
A: Please check if the helmet files in the ..gp3jamsh\liveries\rh2002\helmets-directory and the helmet files in the gp3jams\liveries\rh2002\helmets-directory are write-protected. If they are not, please enable write-protection by right clicking on the filename and choosing "properties" from the pop-up-menu. ALL helmets files MUST be write-protected

rh2002.doc available at my homepage, maybe it helps you...

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy