good old days...

Posted by dimagico 
good old days...
Date: January 10, 2011 01:59PM
Posted by: dimagico
hello,

well... shortly... i have a copy of gp3 since 2000 i guess, and after those years and ...runing gp4... rfactor...simbin games, netkar pro and final dissapointment (for me...) F1 2010 from codies, i decided to go way back when i thought gp3 is the ultimate what can happen in simracing. Problem is, i forgot most of the things from way back when we install mods and everything. I tryed to get some info from sticked topic above but every link for download i click i´m throwed back to fron page. Is there any chance for quick install for the n00bs and some useful links for patches and mods?
thank you...

p.s. when i install gp 3 proper ... i go to gp 4 forum for same answers :-)
Re: good old days...
Date: January 10, 2011 04:30PM
Posted by: eosduffy
welcome back to the old side xd, xd

in partywhich top left of this page is the download area (jump to forum ...), there have everything you need, circuits, carshapes, carsets from 1950 to 2010, etc ...
Date: January 11, 2011 07:56PM
Posted by: dimagico
yeah, found the files...thanks... now, just one more thing. Is there any procedure what do i need... to install for runing some newer mod like 2010 or 2011, like in gp4 section...ya know... 9.62 patch, decrypted exe, gpx...etc.
Date: January 11, 2011 08:57PM
Posted by: eosduffy
I charge all the gp3edit .....
download gp3edit

the carset, 2011 I think is still a bit early
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy