Pironi14 Livery Conversions Thread

Posted by pironi14 
Pironi14 Livery Conversions Thread
Date: September 12, 2010 11:43PM
Posted by: pironi14
I like to Change Liveries i've downloaded to suit my own championship. This can be just changing some sponsors or going full hog and changing the colours , engine , the lot!
I'd thought i would share some on here.

VERY IMPORTANT:

1. I Cant always Remember the Names of the Original Authors of the liveries i've changed so i'll just say thanks to all , mainly ivex.
2. My Editing tools is Paint , and thats it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First up is the car that is currently dominating my Championship .... Team Mazda

Next is an Old Car/Team no longer running .... Alfa 'Italia' Romeo

Then their is the Two Most Recent Asiatech Cars. The Hispania Version was Last 3 Seasons and The Target Version is the one currently racing this season.

Chesterfield has been running in my Championship as a Team for 12 Seasons , Here's 3 of the Designs i've Used. All of Which i Converted.

Wheeland Grand Prix have been around Since the beginning but had a gap for 5 Seasons before Returning.
The Sauber one is the More recent and the Firestone is the one before the 5 year gap.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2010 12:03AM by pironi14.
Re: Pironi14 Livery Conversions Thread
Date: September 14, 2010 09:56AM
Posted by: bigpopopof
Hello men i would like to know where i can to donwload this carset please?

Thank you
Re: Pironi14 Livery Conversions Thread
Date: September 15, 2010 05:36PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Very nice cars!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy