Aida,Adelaide from Belini

Posted by 1quicknick 
Aida,Adelaide from Belini
Date: September 04, 2010 05:54PM
Posted by: 1quicknick
Please give the download somewhere TI Aida circuit ,Adelaide circuit from the makers of Belini?GP3/GP3_2000
Re: Aida,Adelaide from Belini
Date: September 04, 2010 05:56PM
Posted by: 1quicknick
Please give somewhere to download from the TI Aida circuit and Adelaide circuit Belini?
Date: September 04, 2010 10:29PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
not sure he did any of them yet :-o

-------------------------------
Date: September 04, 2010 10:54PM
Posted by: andrzej pilaszkiewicz
As far as I know, belini did not make those tracks (...so far, I do hope :-))
Date: September 05, 2010 03:56AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
He didn't make these tracks!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: September 05, 2010 01:15PM
Posted by: brazilian
Be patient... He´s gonna make those tracks very soon, after Yas Marina.......................................
Date: September 05, 2010 03:12PM
Posted by: ipswich2007
Hes already done Yas Island ages ago, plus i never heard him say he was gonna do either of these tracks lol

Date: September 06, 2010 06:16PM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
Belini won't use his "time machine" anymore... Also, Belini told that he's not likely to make the 2010 tracks due lack of time...

Also, I suggested it before, would like to suggest it again: to classify the topics... New stuff, requests, etc... To avoid topics like these, when you think that there's new stuff, but it's just someone requesting something that, most of times, don't even exist...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: September 06, 2010 07:09PM
This news about 2010 is not good :/ hopefully it's not true.

Date: September 07, 2010 12:56PM
@ipswich2007 Unfortunately, this is it... I've PMed Belini asking about the 2010 tracks... That's what he said...

it's looking unlikely, don't blame me, blame people who rip off music and put it on the web denying artists of income, no cd sales = no money = have to get a job = no time to make tracks

For those who don't know, Belini is a musician outside the GP3 community... He's just another victim of piracy... To have an idea about what I'm writing, six years ago, the brazilian awards for Gold Disk, Platinum Disk and Diamond Disk were, respectively, 100K, 250K and 1M of sold copies... This were reduced in January 1st, 2010 to 40K, 80K and 300K... Those are values for home releases... For international releases, this were reduced from 2000's 100K/250K/1M to 2010's 20K/40K/160K...

Belini spend 180 hours over a 15 week period to make a new track from scratch... (see it at

) Which means, it's easier to see Karun Chandhok win the World Championship driving for Hispania than to see the 2010 Belini tracks...

#TENSO!!

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Date: September 07, 2010 03:23PM
Posted by: shlund
A sad day indeed....
Date: September 07, 2010 03:59PM
Posted by: drafi5
Bad news, Erick, but personal life comes first...

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: September 07, 2010 07:27PM
Posted by: davidm
I have got huge sympathy with Belini, both because of the piracy, which is now a way of life with music and just about anything else, I am a writer. Fortunately I manage to get most of my stuff through a publisher or on commission. What I also think is wrong with our community is that we are not prepared to pay a small fee for something really good. We all want something for nothing. If the artists/modders for GP3 and GP4 were able to get a small something back for their time, should any of us really complain. Think about the time taken to build accurate tracks from 1996 to 2009. When you read most of the posts here you hear "whens the next freebie coming along for my game".

I remember 10 years ago before GP3 purchasing Belini's Fantasy pack of tracks and his 1999 track mod for GP2. At the time this was ground breaking stuff and set a completely new standard for the game. I was more than happy to pay him £10 at the time. Apparently loads of other people complained like anything.

I don't know exactly what the right direction is but I believe modders should be able to charge a nominal fee for their work.
Date: September 07, 2010 10:48PM
This is a question which no one can stand in a fixed position...

"Yes, people like Belini should be paid by the GP3 community to make his tracks, specially about the realism level he uses in his tracks..."

"No, it would be unfair if Belini got some money for making stuff for GP3, because he's getting money from an original work that's not his... (the original GP3 game...)"

See? It would be HARD to decide about this... No, the opinions above aren't mine... But I know people, they may think like this...

Date: September 07, 2010 10:50PM
I think we've just come to expect things for free tbh as nobody has really said they would charge, you can't expect somebody to say hey ill give you money for something your offering me for free LOL

But anyways I do understand what you are saying David, and I for one would happily pay a nominal fee for anything that is produced :P

Just name your price Monsieur Belini :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy