some track-questions....

Posted by Pentor 
some track-questions....
Date: August 04, 2010 03:29PM
Posted by: Pentor
Hy there!

I read something about bellini tracks (GP2 2k) that where converted to GP3 1.13-format.
Does anyone own this tracks and can send them to me?

Quite more important for me is the spa-Track in new design without the busstop chicane!
I don´t have a working version. And the Hungaroring-version of 2002 seems to be not similar
to the real track. Are there existing better versions?

Thank you very much!
Greets
pete

p.s.: it would make very much sense if someone could fill up the download-area like on the old GP-site!
A dream of me is a site where all tracks are on it that exists...
Re: some track-questions....
Date: August 04, 2010 06:53PM
Posted by: Yaguar
Similar question: I have the .dat of the belini 2009 set for 1.13 (from the season 2010 thread), but they're not of much use to me, since I am lacking the textures and stuff (these are the .jam, right?) - anyone knows where I can get them?

greets
- Y.
Date: August 04, 2010 07:06PM
Posted by: shlund
All Belini tracks requires the original Belini jams... They can be found here in download section/Grandprix3/F1 tracks ... Hope it helps... :)
Date: August 04, 2010 07:12PM
shlund schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All Belini tracks requires the original Belini
> jams... They can be found here in download
> section/Grandprix3/F1 tracks ... Hope it helps...
> :)

I have not yet understood the structure of this site - where exactly can I find the download section? ;) The links in the FAQ thread actually seem to lead on the main site, where I can't see any possibility to download anything. But maybe I'm blind.
Date: August 04, 2010 08:04PM
Posted by: shlund
I had the same problem in finding the download section but in upper right side of this site you find the "Jump to furum..." button and there you go...
Date: August 04, 2010 09:04PM
Thanks a lot. I hope I'll find all of the jams.

In the .rars there are loads of folders... bit confusing.
Date: August 04, 2010 09:29PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Just extract everything to the main GP3 folder and you can't go wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy