GP3 2000 Onboard Camera & Other Problems? PLZ HELP!

Posted by pironi14 
GP3 2000 Onboard Camera & Other Problems? PLZ HELP!
Date: August 03, 2010 12:43AM
Posted by: pironi14
How do i edit the Onbaord Cameras in GP3 2000? i really want a T-Cam but havnt found anything on the net on how to edit the cams in GP32000

im using gpxpatch

I've got Carset Creator 2000 3.4 and tbh its not very good imo , Compared to GP3edit its rubbish ... Over complicates everything and doesnt save anything properly , the amount of times ive loaded up gp32000 and it has someting wrong for example

double team names
cockpits textures havnt loaded on some of the teams
Carshape wont change (no matter how many times i change it in gpxpatch)
Carshape is transparent in places
Game crashes after exiting the track everytime
Carset Creator save file never loads and just says file not found so i have to import everything everytime
Carset Creator wont let me edit the tyres so i have pink lines on my tyres , everytime i goto load new tyres it just comesup with an automatic error no matter what i do

Personally ive put off updating to gp32000 for years and years because everytime i try to edit it and make my championship from gp3 it just doesnt work and suffers from all the problems above.

But i finally really really want to get this to work , I've seen all the post for the leagues on this forum which all use GP32000 so it must be possible to get it to work and so im hoping if someone could help me with my issues i would be forever grateful

Please Please help ...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2010 01:44AM by pironi14.
wow great community here , isnt anyone at least gonna help with something?
Re: GP3 2000 Onboard Camera & Other Problems? PLZ HELP!
Date: August 03, 2010 05:23PM
Posted by: sté
first thing first
with the carset creator your in a dead end

for gp3 2000 i recommend gp3 edit (yes) the old one
the trick is to copy a old gp3 exe into the gp3 2000 folder and you can edit helmets tyres and a bunch off other things

second you need jam tool 2000 who will let you edit most of the jam files for the cars
so we will start there and if you have other questions let me know

btw camera editing you can do with carset creator

[www.facebook.com]
Sorry about the inpatient comments just frustrated with it all really .... I got the jam files in , i did the gp3edit trick as well.

Problems left are the carshape not being able to change and the fact i cant change the onboard camera.

My carsetcreator is 3.4 and it doesnt have the fuction for camera editing , i can see the icon right at the end but you cant access it , its just a silhouette of the log and has no colour.

Is 3.4 not the difinitive version of the program?

thanks for any help you can provide me , very much appreciated : )
Re: GP3 2000 Onboard Camera & Other Problems? PLZ HELP!
Date: August 04, 2010 07:13PM
Posted by: shlund
sté Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> first thing first
> with the carset creator your in a dead end
>
> for gp3 2000 i recommend gp3 edit (yes) the old
> one
> the trick is to copy a old gp3 exe into the gp3
> 2000 folder and you can edit helmets tyres and a
> bunch off other things

>
> second you need jam tool 2000 who will let you
> edit most of the jam files for the cars
> so we will start there and if you have other
> questions let me know
>
> btw camera editing you can do with carset creator

Fine trick (see above underlined) for all GP3 2000 users - I didn't know that. It makes things a little bit easier editing GP32k... Thank you very much, I will try it out when I decide to dig out my GP3 2000 and install it some day
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy