F1 Grand Prix3 World Championship. A 2010-2011 edition?

Posted by abrakain 
Guys, just posted the rules of the champ and the poll about tracks. join the forum!

f1gp3wc.forump.it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2010 03:06PM by abrakain.
Can't access the forum, all I get is a default forump.it search page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
sorry, without www.

[f1gp3wc.forumup.it]
Hmm, don't like the idea of a custom physics file or not allowing wheels (N)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
the physic file is very similar to the original one, only a little updated to suit to more power.

If you want, for steering wheel we can have a proper BHP penalty or a separate classification.
I wouldnt mind getting involved in sommet like this although i wouldn't mind having someone look over me GP3 files cause i think there a bit shagged GPxPatch messed em and me 2010 carset looks messed up and a few of me tracks dont work
Is this league still going to take place?? Notice its gone a bit quiet-and how can u make the league homepage speak english-my italian is non existent...?
I would play in this as a driver but need the wheel regulation looking at cos its all i got to play the game with lol
i was wondering how this works , does the master for lack of a better word just simulate a race or do you all race online?

if its the first i'll happily sign up as a driver for someone in name only with my own helmet etc.
pironi14 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i was wondering how this works , does the master
> for lack of a better word just simulate a race or
> do you all race online?
>
> if its the first i'll happily sign up as a driver
> for someone in name only with my own helmet etc.

Normally you have a carset for the league and a circuit also sent by the league, you then do a qually lap on your own pc, email that to the league which then compiles the grid, you start your own race from that position in your own game and send your overall race time in, which the league then compiles into the final finishing order. However many of these leagues start and very few last lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy