F1 Grand Prix3 World Championship. A 2010-2011 edition?

Posted by abrakain 
Hi guys, I'm Gennaro D'auria.
With GianMarco Serra I used to be the manager of one of the most exciting GP3 leagues.
After a couple of years of stop, what do you think about a 2010-2011 season?
Just like the old good times......
Anyone interest in joining?
Let me know, if we find at least 10 players, then we can start with promotion.
I would like to start in next october, if possible.
C ya, mates!
Count with me(H)
ye im up for this :)

Me too.

-----------------------------------------------------

i dont know too much about that championship, but im in
Well, F1GP3WC was a great champ born in 2007.
We had two full season with two special events:
an off-champ Indy 500 race and a winter A1GP minichamp.
We've had more than 40 drivers in two season and 20 teams which took part at least in 1 round.
before each season we had several test session.
Rules where concepted to give competitivity prizes to people which takes part to the races.
We had a beautiful website in which everything has been uploaded, with nice race introduction pages.
We had also a news section and a forum.
Files to configure GP3 where availbale also whith autoinstaller, so as to help beginners to configure the game.
After each race, we made a chronicle of the race with photos by comparing laptimes.
everthing was exciting.
Last experiment in 2008 was to have AI cars with the same competitive levels than their users....

If you want I can give you more and more things about it..............
sounds great! But i've got a doubt: players will drive or manage?

Why did it stop after 2 seasons?
players drive in the season. in qualy you submit an hotlap to form the grid, then in race you start a quickrace against ai cars from the position you qualified. the fastest racetime form the final standings

-------------------------------
plus 1
I'm terrible to play... I don't have time to manage... but I hope this time the championship starts and has all races!! ;) Good luck!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I like to join too! Can we use our own team liveries? I have one already made that I use in my GP3 1.13.
Gennaro (and all of you): if you want, I can make the cars!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Thanks Roberto,
you've been one of our brightest stars in season 2
Well, we stopped 'coz we haeven't ogt time to manage.

But now, I want to try again, I think we the right isntruments we can make a good work.

Obviously, everyone drives his own car with his own helmet,

Two cars for team suggested but not mandatory.

Well, Rod and Rob: will you join?
Always up for a quick blast around, but I won't enter my own team this time, just happy to grab a seat that is free!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Just don't go too fast this time Alan :D

I'm kidding, you know if you go too fast someone will join to fight against you :P

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Welcome back, Victor, nice to see you around again.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

vbc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just don't go too fast this time Alan :D
>
> I'm kidding, you know if you go too fast someone
> will join to fight against you :P

I'm not used to going fast any more, been driving a Lotus recently with silly low grip around 14000. Spin, spin, spin!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Hi everyone.....

I need help getting set up!

I'm back after about 5 years or so. I just re-loaded GP3 and I'm thrashing around. I got GPedit installed but just like the first time I'm having a he@@ of a time trying to decrypt. Help...

after getting set up and some laps (perhaps many hundreds) I like to join a lower level league to get my timing back.

Crashhelm
name came from SEA where I was a USAF pilot who "crashed".... not from my racing...many moons ago I had a Lotus 51A Formula Ford...and then I got married.
drafi5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome back, Victor, nice to see you around
> again.
>
>
> Happy racing from Germany !!!

I check the forum every week Helmut, I see you still have your website online (Y)

@Alan: But you can not change the grip levels in a league, so you will be in form once again :)

It would be fantastic to see another GP3 league, be sure I will join when I have time ... but for now I can't.
So guys, it seems we are 10.11 drivers.
So, please chack your mates if they're interested in joining...................
We need at least 20 drivers to have a great champ, isn't it?

Alan , i'm very happy to see you here again.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy