GPG SuperLeague GP3 2000 - 5th Season - Congratulations to all teams, drivers and test-drivers. Let's go to 6th Season!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
Race video here:

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
what a bad race 2 for me :\

My GPGSL Career
It was an outstanding race for me, but unfortunately it wasn't for Marcus and Claudio. Anyway guys, you can still recover from this, there's still a long way to go!!!

@Rodrigo, I watched the sprint race about 4 times because of the music. Excellent vid!!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Thanks, Carlos!!!

Following the massive earthquakes and tsunamis that striked Japan this weekend, Nintendo Fox Racing will run the next race with the following livery...

No adverts at all... Not even the "mandatory" adverts or even the car numbers... Nothing...

Most of the team are japan-based (main sponsors and suppliers), so, they won't disagree to have their brands not shown this time...

That's it... Best wishes for all japanese people...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2011 05:16AM by ErickVonDraxeler.
Great, Erick!

Very nice Erick. Like we did with the Brazilian and Australian Floods, I support you and Japan. Here's my helmet for next race.

I'll send it to Rodrigo later today.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Or maybe all the teams should wear the same livery - just like the one above, made by Erick? What do you think?

For watching race is terrible, Kosewski!! =/

A Japanese flag at the car or helmet would be better...

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For watching race is terrible, Kosewski!! =/

Yeah. It might look bad for watching but it would be an explicit tribute. Anyway, as Helmut says, a Japanese flag on helmets or cars are also good ideas.

<<EDIT>> This is my helmet for the next race

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2011 11:20AM by abdelkader.
Good idea the flag on the helmets, or on the cars.
Bye
Well, the Nintendo Fox Racing team is Brazilian, but the car is Japan-based... All suppliers are japanese, specially the tyres (Bridgestone), the fuel (Eneos) and else... Also, the title sponsor is japanese (Nintendo), as well as the test track (Motegi) and the second test driver (veteran Yukio Oshima, from GP1...)

That's why Fox will run with a "blank" livery for next race... Something like Ferrari did after September 11 attacks...

As the circle is already the base of the original livery (the blue circle in the Brazilian flag), just took ot and painted red and the car full white... I even thought about a full white livery with the Rising Sun at nosecone, which is the international livery for japanese cars, just like the Rosso Corsa or the British Racing Green...

But, unlike Ferrari did in 2001, the car won't show nothing, even the numbers... That's no big problem, as my black helmet is easy to tell apart Marcus' silver, just like João Roberto's black/blue helmet is easy to differentiate from Yukio's white/red...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

savinaclaudio Wrote:
> Good idea the flag on the helmets, or on the
> cars.
> Bye

Hi, Savina. I can't obligate all drivers to put Japanese flag on helmet or car... unfortunately...

@Rod
Of course Rod, only they who want.
I'm one oh them who'd like.
Bye
savinaclaudio Wrote:
> @Rod
> Of course Rod, only they who want.
> I'm one oh them who'd like.
> Bye

So, if you want, please, tell me!! On your helmet or on car???

@ Rod_vs: I want, of course. Please on the car.
Bye
Some interesting facts: in every japanese TV program, there's a spot for the sponsors, one for opening and other for ending, use some images from the show... Example: "Kamen Rider OOO is presented by Bandai and the following sponsors:" (the screen shows the other sponsors), with some Kamen Rider action on back...

For this week's episode, the spot for sponsors were shown blank, either for opening and for ending... The Kamen Rider action scenes, however, were kept, but no sponsors or voices over...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy