GPG SuperLeague GP3 2000 - 5th Season - Congratulations to all teams, drivers and test-drivers. Let's go to 6th Season!!

Posted by GPGSL-3 
H. Wiencke vs M. de Bruyker - chapter 2!!! hehehehehehehehe

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
14th place in the Performance races - finishing with points for nearly every race with the exception of Mexico full race.
I think I have done well for my first season and I hope to replicate this when the Championship races start.
Who will enter a black patch in car and/or helmet in next race? As far as I know, I got OK from One, Tafuro and CTR, plus Carlitox... (if you don't know, it's for the victims of heavy rains which hit some cities of Rio de Janeiro state and claimed more than 600 lives by now...)

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Well, my helmet has already black sections so I think I'll have the upper part of my helmet painted totally in black (without the coloured polygons). I'll send it to Rodrigo tomorrow.

Edit: It has been done and sent.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2011 01:12PM by Carlitox.
yep,mine should have a black top part instead of blue,hope that Rodrigo can make it:-)

My GPGSL Career
I've just sent him my one with black parts.
Remember, guys: only for 2nd race, on Suzuka!!!

Here's the livery that Fox will use for Rio and Australia floods... I got a little inspired on Simtek's "for Roland"...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Here's my special helmet. I should have put an Australian flag, sorry about that. But the tribute is for both countries.

I made my team cars, Fox, Warrior, my helmet, Carlos helmet and Kedy helmet, too.

Another changes, tell me!!

@paolo: I don't forget to change your car!

My helmet, full black...

At least a good result for me in the last test race, and VTR team is now 3d in the ranking.
But i have a lot of work to do to be on the right way...
Well, guys, soon, I'll post more news about season 5!

Terribly sorry about my inactivity here, Its good to see TGP in the top 6 and myself in the top 10 of the standings :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Hello everyone,

My name is Nathan and I am the owner of a new team call MAC Racing in the GPGSL in the Grand Prix 4 thread.

I am looking for any driver who is interested in becoming a driver in that series as I have one position still open.

it is not essential that you are an experienced drivers, I am just looking for someone who is after some fun.

If you would like to be part of my team then please send me a PM.

Regards,
Team Priciple - MAC Racing
Nathan McGregor
(Macca25)

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Nathan, you forget to tell: the driver needs to be active on GPGSL forum!!

Hey folks,

My name is Chris and I own a new team called Christel VXR that will be entering the GPGSL next season in the grand prix 4 thread. I am currently looking for at least one driver. The role would initially be as test driver but there may be a race seat available later on as well. If anybody is interested please PM me and I will get in touch. If accepted then you would need to be regularly active on the GPGSL thread. As with the MAC Racing announcement, experience is not essential I am just looking for somebody that would be regularly active and a team player.

I look forward to hearing from you.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I didn't forget to 1st race!!!

I think it will be raced on Feb 13th!

Site updated!!!

Very nice!!!

I'm really looking forward to the beginning

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy