Short Track Watkins Glen

Posted by mortal 
Short Track Watkins Glen
Date: May 13, 2010 03:05AM
Posted by: mortal
Please upload if you have it and post the link. Thanks.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Short Track Watkins Glen
Date: May 13, 2010 03:40AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
I want it, too... =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: May 14, 2010 02:33AM
Posted by: auscain
Date: May 14, 2010 11:13AM
Posted by: mortal
Thanks, wasn't for me though, someone sent me a pm asking for it as apparently it used to be in the old d/l area which is now dead. Good find Greg. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 15, 2010 12:59AM
Posted by: auscain
Yes mortal, I guess the point is we need the old up and running. There are lots of important Grand Prix 3 files in there.
I’m still looking for a few tracks myself, I guess one of the methods I’ve been using is the searching for Grand-Prix 2 Grand-Prix 3 in the Google search because a lot of tracks were converted from Grand Prix 2 those Grand Prix 2 guys just went mad building tracks. I guess it was easier for sure and maybe we had more time than.
Date: March 27, 2015 10:11AM
Posted by: pippo46
hi, is there a GP4 Version please?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy