A special confidential item to all my friends on GP3

Posted by Brett Sinclair 
My dear friends on GP3,

You surely have noticed that lately I have not been so active on the forum. This is due to personal problems, I am going through a divorce right now, and it occupies nearly all of my free time. The time I have left, I spend sleeping, because the longer it takes, the more I'm having trouble standing tall and keeping my act together. I hope that you all will understand that the coming months I will not be able to make helmets nor cars, because my head spins with all kinds of mixed emotions and I have trouble concentrating . I haven't even read a good book in ages, have trouble sleeping and my body does not seem to be able to relax. I try keeping my act together not to crash, but it's damn hard to do so. So my dear friends, I hope you will understand and forgive me for this. I promise you all, the moment I am up to it, I surely will "re-emerge". Again, I am so very sorry, and hope you all will not judge me on this. Life begins at fourty, so they say, well I am past 50 now, and I hope that what's left of my life can finally begin, because up till now, it hasn't been much of a life at all. All I had was F1, that was my life. It still is, but I hope that I can start to get to enjoy the simple things in life too, finally. So, do not think I've lost interest, not at all, but I've got too much else to take care of right now. Please try to understand, and don't forget this GP-friend, he'll be back...with a vengeance.
I whish you all good health, love to yourselves and those dear to your heart, as you all are to mine. Bye for now, greetings from Belgium, Marcus.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Fight your demons, beat them up and rejoin us as soon as you can - not earlier, not later. The GPG Community is patient and understanding. All the best to you on those hard days, Marcus.

I hope things turn for the better, sooner rather then later.

Regards Yam.
Hi Marcus, I too wish everything turns fine for you again. Take your time and remember you'll find good friends here anytime ;-)

-------------------------------
Best wishes for you, Marcus!! :)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Best luck for you, Marcus... Hope you can enjoy your life in the near future again...
best wishes for you mate;-)

My GPGSL Career
Best wishes for you in future, Marcus!! :)
It seems to be hard for you to think about sth different those days, Marcus... But somewhere there is also a bright side of life. Hope you'll find it soon.
Wishing you all the best and hope that your personal life will be much brighter soon, Marcus.
You will always have friends here and I am proud to be one of them. Yesterday we had the
50+60=110 years birthday party (my wife and myself), life is exiting and everyday new.
Come back, Marcus, if you are ready for it.

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Take your time Marcus! We'll be here no matter what!
My best wishes, Marcus. At the moment i'm in trouble too, other problems than yours, and i understand. But we all know there's much more than Gp3 in our lives, so don't worry.
We are waiting for you.
Claudio
Thank you all for the support my friends... I'll be back !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
We all hope so, travel well. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Good luck Markus ! See ya soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2010 01:58PM by Looping Murdock.
I'm glad to have so many friends on GP3 and I love you all.

@Looping Murdock: how is everything in Marseille and with STUFF, not yet a video on MTV my friend... your music is great... LOVE IT !!!

See you all soon and enjoy SUMMER ;)

Hey, Marcus. So good for us to see you back here!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Best of luck for you in this "new" life. Hope you will be back soon.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy