Art Tool 2000

Posted by St.Hubbins 
Art Tool 2000
Date: April 28, 2010 01:09AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Can somebody explain how to create a *.tas file in Art Tool 2000?

I want to convert some more 1980s carsets and include teamart but at this stage I can only upload the entire *.bin file.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Re: Art Tool 2000
Date: April 28, 2010 11:09AM
Posted by: quickslick
you can use the sample tas file that's included in the Arttool 2000 zip. Simply open the tas file with notepad and rename the existing team names with the new ones and maybe change the teamorder in the tas for the new teams. Save and close the tas and after this, rename the tas file to your corresponding season. Then put the teamart bmp's together with the .tas file in a folder and you can install them later with the new tas, that's all :). It saves you a lot of space and you don't need to upload the whole bin file :)
Date: April 28, 2010 11:18AM
Posted by: drafi5
[ArtTool]
TASVersion=1

[TeamArt]
Team1=01-McL.bmp
Team2=02-Ferr.bmp
Team3=03-BMW.bmp
Team4=04-Ren.bmp
Team5=05-Toy.bmp
Team6=06-STR.bmp
Team7=07-RBR.bmp
Team8=08-Will.bmp
Team9=09-Honda.bmp
Team10=10-FI.bmp
Team11=11-SA.bmp

For example...

Happy racing from Germany!!!

Date: April 28, 2010 06:05PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Thanks quickslick. I don't recall ever seeing a sample file so probably deleted the file as 'unimportant' when I downloaded the program! Full steam ahead now :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: April 28, 2010 06:51PM
Posted by: quickslick
i've uploaded the sample tas for you, incase you need it :) [www.mediafire.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy