Hungaroring Crashes

Posted by degas 
Hungaroring Crashes
Date: March 17, 2010 12:27PM
Posted by: degas
In qualify or racing, when I press ESC the GPxPath (v 3.93) craches and gives to me the message:

"0x0048d399 -> Total number of swivel arms not equal to total number of scenery structures (cmd 0xee)."

I'm using the Hungaroring version I´ve downloaded on Helmut Page (http://drafi5.bplaced.net/Misc/misc.html).

Was that saw before by anybody? Is there is solution? Could someone tell me some useful info about this problem? Is god punishing me because I play GP3 too much?

:-)

Thanks in Advance!

Degas
Re: Hungaroring Crashes
Date: March 17, 2010 12:48PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
it seems the 03+ track made by Cesc. I remember it had a problem with scenary but someone I think fixed it once.

-------------------------------
Date: March 17, 2010 01:58PM
Yeah! The track is this one!

Do you (or anybody) remember who has fixed? Or how it the procedure to do this? Otherwise, is there a fixed Hungaroring that I can download sonewhere else?
Date: March 17, 2010 04:05PM
Posted by: drafi5
There is a fix by Major Tom in the "Misc" section.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: March 17, 2010 05:10PM
I've downloaded the file "[www.drafi5.bplaced.net];. This the the one that crashes. Is it the Major Tom Update?
Date: March 17, 2010 05:47PM
Posted by: holemad
I have worked on that one, but i don't know if its a solution for your specific problem.
I've never had any problems with it, not even before my modifications.
Should i send it to you to give it a try ?

greets

Dirk
Date: March 18, 2010 06:15PM
Yes, please!

degas@oi.com.br

Thanks!
Date: March 18, 2010 07:40PM
Posted by: holemad
check your mail
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy