gp3 does not run on windows 7

Posted by Dr. Fist 
gp3 does not run on windows 7
Date: March 07, 2010 10:27AM
Posted by: Dr. Fist
heyhey,

ive got a new pc with windows 7. i copied my whole gp3 folder and moved it on my new pc. the folder is nearly the same but gpx patch will not start and gp3 edit does not export any carset in the game (but it imports ?_?)

can anyone maybe help me in german?

thanks in advance
fist
Re: gp3 does not run on windows 7
Date: March 07, 2010 10:39AM
Posted by: drafi5
You can try "Run as administrator" and compactibility 98/ME, I have XP and Win 7 Ultimate as dual boot and get access to my XP GP3 folder,
works without any problems, so if you need help in German go to the German forum or send me a pm.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: July 31, 2011 10:50PM
Posted by: alonso0506
hi i wanted to run gp3 on my pc wich is windows 7 64 bit but all my pc does when i wanna start it is nothing. please does someone knows how to deal with that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Date: July 31, 2011 11:57PM
Posted by: mortal
Read the second post?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy