Phillip Island

Posted by dcroz 
Phillip Island
Date: March 07, 2010 01:04AM
Posted by: dcroz
I have a problem with the Phillip Island CCline. At the hairpin just before Lukey Heights (near the Hayshed), the car bogs down (goes extremely slowly) for no reason and the CCs zoom past if they are at all close to you, the only way to stop this is to be too far ahead of them for them to get by while you are becalmed.

I tried to fix it in the Track Editor but I couldn't even get the track to run to check if my changes had solved it. Also, at the end of the lap, the CC line is messed up and causes you to momentarily lose control.

If anyone knows how to solve this or has a version that has the problem fixed, please let me know.

All the best
Re: Phillip Island
Date: March 07, 2010 07:59AM
Posted by: drafi5
It is a known bug, no fix as far as I know.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: March 07, 2010 11:49AM
Posted by: szogun72
Where I can download this track?
Date: March 07, 2010 12:35PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
the bug is a sector of the ccline which needs to be straighted. there was a fixed version i put around ages ago. If you don't find it please send the the track with jams and i'll try to fix it :)

-------------------------------
Date: March 07, 2010 01:09PM
Posted by: drafi5
Can someone upload this fixed version again ? Thanks in advance.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: March 07, 2010 07:14PM
I can't find the place from which I downloaded it, and my website provider has a file size limit, so I had to split it in two

[gp2v8.i8.com]
Date: March 08, 2010 12:39AM
Posted by: AAS
jams, txt, magic data.
But no track.dat in your zips.
Date: March 08, 2010 02:28AM
sorry - try pt1 again - I thought i put the dat in ,but it seems I failed so to do.

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy