Miller Motorsports park

Posted by phatdaddy 
Miller Motorsports park
Date: February 26, 2010 10:02AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
Wow, I just ran a full race of 55 laps of MMP. You defenately must concentrate the entire race. The only way to be fast was to hit the turns perfectly. If not you were slow and passed by other cars. I was the only car to finish. There were four cars left with four laps to go, and they ran out of fuel. In order to finish I had to watch my own fuel gauge, so that I pit at the right time. It seems that there are two laps used for every one lap run. so the CC cars were always in danger of running out before they could pit. I even had a car run out within feet of its box in pit lane. I had to make four stops to complete the race, but it was a hellava lot of fun.;)
Re: Miller Motorsports park
Date: February 26, 2010 11:22AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
I did include the MD file but it didn't seem to help. I'm not a track maker, I cant figure out track editor for the life of me. My specialty is car sets. I have made a godaddy, and sunoco car for my can am season. I cant figure out how to post them tho.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy