cockpit help

Posted by phatdaddy 
cockpit help
Date: February 15, 2010 09:23AM
Posted by: phatdaddy
I have downloaded new cockpits. The steering wheel and the cockpit look fine. But the leds are out of place. All of the proper jams files are in their right place. When I use CPE 4.0a it shows the proper placement of leds when I import the cockpit. But when I play the game they are all jumbled on top. I use hardware mode. Can someone please help me fix this problem? The CPE website no longer exsist or has moved. If Damein Largos is part of this forum please help. Im lost.
Re: cockpit help
Date: February 16, 2010 09:18PM
Posted by: ettore
You retry to adjust or export the correct lead positions..Look if export to correct gp3 directory location.
Date: February 16, 2010 09:51PM
Posted by: quickslick
to install the cockpits with leds correct, you need the g3c file aswell
Date: February 17, 2010 09:21AM
I have double checked all of the jam files. they are correct. When I use cockpit editor it has the leads in the right area. I export them to the game, but when Im in the game there is no change. Im befuzzled
Date: February 17, 2010 11:25AM
is there a g3c file in your cockpit package included?
Date: February 18, 2010 06:50AM
no there is not
Date: February 18, 2010 06:51AM
the file in question was the steering wheel with hands from robs workshop.
Date: February 19, 2010 08:07AM
you can try those files for your leds [www.mediafire.com] the g3c is an all in one install and the cp3 is for leds only
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy