How to insert team logos, menu graphics etc.?

Posted by joe08 
How to insert team logos, menu graphics etc.?
Date: February 05, 2010 06:30PM
Posted by: joe08
I'm wondering how to get the bits like team logo, car menu and grid screen graphics? And for something like the team logo, do I have to re-size a logo I get from an image?

Out of curiosity, how do you do your images for the cars? For the car liveries, I copy the image and paste it into MS Paint, save it as a BMP and insert it that way.
Re: How to insert team logos, menu graphics etc.?
Date: February 06, 2010 11:59AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Hi. There is a lot of thing to say about your questions.
But you can start searching this forum. You'll find the essential to start editing Gp3.
Some graphic issues can be edited via Gp3Edit, others via Track Editor.
For the liveries, yes what you do is right. Maybe you might use a more powerful image editor, such as Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop, they give you more options.
Bye
Date: February 06, 2010 02:15PM
Posted by: Rod_vs
For GP3 or GP3-2000?

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Date: February 06, 2010 10:55PM
Posted by: reddwarf
i also have searched for similiar things on here, mainly as regards making carsets etc. I did find quite a helpful page for this on emac's site, where it tells you how to install cars 1 at a time and from memory also the team art etc.
This was for gp3 v 1.13, i have no idea if the same process would work for 32k, am still trying to work out how to convert stuff for that lol
Date: February 07, 2010 08:39AM
Posted by: drafi5
Use the great Art Converter by Roberto with one click you can convert team art from 1.13 to 2k.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: February 07, 2010 10:37PM
Posted by: joe08
Call me daft, but I'm nor entirely sure whether mine is 2k or 1.13. Editing and exporting with GP3Edit works, so maybe it's 1.13?

Reddwarf, could you get me a link for that please?
Date: February 07, 2010 11:07PM
Posted by: drafi5
Try this one: [emac.sportplanet.emacberry.com]

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy