Big texture problems on new tracks

Posted by OMyrvold 
Big texture problems on new tracks
Date: February 03, 2010 07:33PM
Posted by: OMyrvold
Like the topic says, I have big problems with the textures on tracks I DL. It is just the textures far away, and the tarmac that i textured, the rest is... uhm, just random colors... does anyone have any idea at all? The same goes for my tires when I have cockpit-view, the tires seems to pick up textures from the advertising beside the track.
Re: Big texture problems on new tracks
Date: February 04, 2010 11:52AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Without an image to look at, it seems a problem of jam missing: if you miss any jam file, you'll see coloured panel instead of the specific texture.
For the wheels: close Gp3Edit before running Gp3.
Let me know.
Date: February 04, 2010 08:04PM
Posted by: OMyrvold
And you were right. I didn't think of jam-files at all!
The only thing I have on my wheels now, is some strange pink lines, but I'll live with that!:)

Thank you! :)
Date: February 04, 2010 09:09PM
Posted by: rob8791
In the graphics section there is a pink tyre bug fix that might sort it out.

Date: February 05, 2010 12:46PM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
Good news from you!
Bye
Date: February 05, 2010 01:49PM
Posted by: marcosgp
In my old PC (pentium 1gb-winXP-128Mb graphicstuff) GP3 only suffers to ride on starts of races and all the graphic works fine and appears fine and correct too.
In my notebook ( coreduo 3gb-winVista) GP3 flies, but the graphic card dont wok correctly on tyres( the pink trouble).
So I done a new bmp image only to play GP3 in my notabook with a modified version of the same tyres bmps used on my old PC.

i think it is the same solution used in that pink tyre bug threath in the graphics section .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy