Bahrain Track for GP3

Posted by Pentor 
Bahrain Track for GP3
Date: January 12, 2010 06:16PM
Posted by: Pentor
Hello there!
I´m a new one in this forum and I played GP3 a several years ago and installed it actually again and play it since a few months.
I´m very happy that I found easely a lot of downloadable extra-stuff in the net (it´s a pitty that a lot of sites/links do not work anymore) -
so I´d like to say many thanks to the people who worked on it and do it yet!!!!

I´ve already read the FAQ posted in this Forum but nevertheless I have some questions (does anybody wonder?):
Surely I want to play the new season 2010 (respectively theire tracks) and it doesn´t seems so as a complete 2010 season-
package is avaliable. So I want to begin with the first, the Bahrain-track. This track seems to be available for GP3 2000 only!?
If it exists for GP 3 too I where very pleased if someone could send it to me. In the FAQ I read that - with the adequate tool -
GP3 2000 files can be compiled to GP3 standard. Is this right or did I misunderstood this? If it is true, what do I have to do to
change the GP3 2k-Bahrain track to GP3 "language" and add it to my game?

Is it recommendable to change from GP3 to GP 4 (never seen it!)??

Thank you very much!!

Greets,
Pete (Germany)
Re: Bahrain Track for GP3
Date: January 12, 2010 09:17PM
Posted by: shlund
PM sent to you...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy