About laps in Qualify....

Posted by Made in Brazil 
About laps in Qualify....
Date: December 31, 2009 10:36PM
Posted by: Made in Brazil
Hi...

I wanted to set 10 fuel laps for CCcars but i change in gpx patch and in the game always set 5.0 and only 3 laps they can do, so needs back to the pits.

Any solution?

thanks and Happy New Year!

Re: About laps in Qualify....
Date: January 01, 2010 01:29AM
Posted by: wvdriel
Very interesting problem. In gpx-patch you set the fuellaps in quali to 10 or 15 in order to simulate quali with fuelload but the cars in game never have more than 5 or 6 laps of fuel. Maybe somebody has an idea.
Date: January 01, 2010 11:33AM
Posted by: quickslick
i think you have to adjust the fuel laps for the ai in the magicdata of the track, to get the correct number of fuel laps
Date: January 01, 2010 02:29PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
i think in md is the pitstop strategy while the number of flying laps done in qualy is fixed or buried in the exe code.
in free practise you can set 10 laps/fuel so that AI do 8 flying laps but in qualy they will always do 1 or 2 attempt for what i saw til now

-------------------------------
Date: January 01, 2010 04:15PM
Posted by: wvdriel
I have multiple instalations on my HD. In the 2006 to 2009 versions I get 4 or 5 laps of fuel and in the 2003 and 2004 versions I get 7 or 8 fuellaps. Which leads me to believe it might be somewhere in the tracks or in the md??
Date: January 01, 2010 04:28PM
Posted by: quickslick
you can have a look in the magicdata with magicdata editor, maybe you'll find your answers for your questions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy