Holiday Season Greetings from GP3 1.13 & GP3-2000 members.

Posted by Brett Sinclair 
I wish everyone of this community,
specialy Stephan and all moderators of this site

a nice Christmas and a Healthy and good 2010.(D)

Next years gonna be awsome in F1... Schumy's BACK !!! hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I join Marcus: greetings to everyone! (G)
Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to the community and ALL, who keep GP3 alive.

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Indeed, I've very much enjoyed my return to GP3 in the last few weeks here. Thank you to everyone who helped me get back up to speed and season's greetings to all!

I'm already looking forward to the 2010 carset ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2009 05:18PM by JohnnyFiama.
A nice christmas and a happy new year to everybody !
yes to every one a merry christmas
and a happy new year

and yes schummi is back ,lets see if he 's got the speed again
but still this is bad news for Nico Rosberg

i was glad he's finally got a winning car and now he's number two again

anyway lets wait and see

grtz Stefaan

[www.facebook.com]
Merry christmas to everyone!
Oh Oh Oh.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I wish all the best to every member of the GPG community, especially to the ones here at the GP3 forum who contribute for our game to be more enjoyable to play. From the the track and carset creators to just the simple player like me who shares his stories at the Carreer topic. Merry Christmas to you all

And I wish you all a great 2010 with lots of new stuff for this great game.

Cheers(B)
Merry Christmas everyone out there (B)(G)

have a nice day you celebrate it or not (D)

-------------------------------
Only 9 responses on this item... I'm a little bit disappointed :(

Oh Well... hopefully 2010 will be a great year for the community !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
Sure it will. Finally we get the bigger F-1 grid for the upcoming season :) It hasn't been like that for a loooong time. That means more work for carset and livery makers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2010 04:26PM by abdelkader.
Looking forward to the new F1 season and if all 13 teams will be at the starting grid...

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Happy New Year and an excellent 2010 for all!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Happy 2010 everyone. I hope Jackie Strewart does well with Tyrrell this year. Opps sorry. Had a flashback to my early F1 days. Hope we have a exciting and safe racing season. This includes all forms of racing from Karts to Nascar to F1. GO REDBULL!! And thanks once again Geoff for a wonderful game.
You're welcome. :-)
Thank you kindly Mr.Geoff Crammond, thanks to you do we all have a great time with your fantastic game (Y)

You are the godfather of F1 games...

Have a nice 2010 (*)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy