Yas Setup

Posted by MarkCichonski 
Yas Setup
Date: December 23, 2009 02:42AM
Posted by: MarkCichonski
Anybody have a good Yas setup? On the street circuits, I usually just use Monaco and modify it. It worked for Singapore and Valencia.
Re: Yas Setup
Date: December 23, 2009 12:52PM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
Well, if you have GP3 2000, use the option "Use track dependant setup"...

Or you may extract the settings for wings and gears on the track's MD and then, work on them...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: December 23, 2009 01:29PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Which version of the track? Which game? Which control method? They all make a difference of course. And are you after a qualy or race setup?

I have only used Roberto's track with magic I edited myself (I think he then added it to his track) but not sure I ever saved a setup. OTTOMH I would guess a rear wing around 15 is a decent place to start if you are just hotlapping, but I would be tempted to keep rear wing (and therefore top speed) at about the same as the CCs so agains as Erik says you should check the magic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: December 25, 2009 03:14AM
Posted by: MarkCichonski
OK,

All this time playing GP3 and I never understood what to do with the MD files! I kinda get it, they make the track more realistic, but it is a really small amount of data. I guess what I always look for is to make competitive races where you have to tweak your set up to get the edge.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy